Fallout 2 mod Олимп 2207/Olympus 2207

0wing

Все умрут, а я волномут
As some people remember, Iron Tower Studios' forum hides some pretty good stuff related to Fallout modding, a whole new total conversion set in a brand new world of Olympus being translated into english by The LoRE Team, the team behind Age of Decadence official russian localization: http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,7206.0.html [RU-thread]

The game itself features completely redone graphical assets, new music, some new and changed gameplay mechanics and the whole new world not related to Fallout universe but being inspired by.

Some demo gameplay (in RU):

There was an English demo, covering the beginning of story but now the DL link is dead.
Summoning @Drobovik
Download Demo-version and swap text files with attached ones.

Some links
Official site
VK Page

Overall translation status: at this point, around 36% is done so far, and we could use some help and free hands too.

Attachments

Last edited:
I wish I could help, but I can't speak or write or read russian...

Still, hope it gets translated soon I want to play it myself.

Good news man, i did not even want to believe when i saw the post. i thought they had given up the translation a few years ago.
To the people who are doing the translation, please you guys have the power to do this, im gonna help to, by just send my possitive energy to you sorry guys i don´t understand the language:wink:

Pretty cool. I always wanted to play Olympus 2207 but since I can't speak Russian...
You guys rock for taking the time and effort to bring this nice game to the masses :ok:.

I can't help with the translation, but good luck with it and thanks for your commitment and work :nod:.

Yeah, Vince hides pretty good stuff in his forum, the absolute madman!

Also, @Dionis my man! You should take a break after you're done with Nevada. Don't want one of my best bro to get burnt with Fallout.

0wing I know it's too soon to know, but after Dionis joins the team how long do you think it will take?
Depends on how much of a free time @Dionis will dedicate to translation. It's still gonna take some time since there's still lots of text to do.

UPD: attached DL link for demo and english text files for it.

I'm playing the demo and i can say that the translation is quite good , but for some reason this demo does not like w7 i can´t get a good video quality even at maximum resolutions the image always looks pixelated makes the game ugly.Maybe i´m doing something wrong i don´t know.

Game's work resolution is 800x600, I wouldn't recommend switch it to other, especially lower. Try to switch in f2_res.ini "COLOUR_BITS=8" the number to 16 and vice versa. I'd recommend also turn off 2x scale if it was on.

And try to reinstall DirectX, game requiers DX9 exactly.

Did the mod creators release a soundtrack for this mod? I am very curious as to how it could sound given the visual style.

After some long IRL shenanigans, another text file translated and sent for editing.

BTW, how's demo impressions, people?

Owing my friend as soon as I'm done with the rough launch we got on our translation I will come and help you. I hope you're working still and have people to help you for now:|

Hi, does anyone else still working on the translation of this mod Olympus2207? Looks amazing.

EDIT: I wish i'd knew russian to help, but sadly, i don't.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, Dionis. Sorry for the late response. Been a lurker for some time (3-4 months) watching on n off the Nevada mod thread and i thought it was done translating, people waiting for the second, Sonora mod, to be translated. Guess i was wrong.

Back