A Powerful Melee/Unarmed build

luobinluo

First time out of the vault
With all DLCs installed, there is a very powerfull melee/unarmed build for FNV. I had tested it at Hard Core and very hard mode.

1) SPECIAL
S 5->9 (IT+1, surgery+1, Reforced Spine+2 after completing OWB,9 Str is required for wielding the main melee wepon Blade of the West)

P 5->6 (surgery+1, the perk Better Criticals need 6 Per)

E 8->9 (surgery+1,all SPECIAL+1 and +4 DT in New Vegas Medical Clinic)

C 1->2 (surgery+1,with party time mentats and alcohol,CHA could be increased to 10 to greatly increase the companion's battle effectiveness)

I 6->7 (surgery+1, 7 INT is fulfilled the demand of perk Varicious Reader)

A 7->8 (surgery+1, 8 AGL is required by perk Tunnel Runner)

L 8->10 (surgery+1, +1 after completing LR, to boost CC)

2) Traits and Perks
Logan's Loophole and Skilled are the initial traits at the begin.

LV2' up to Level 2 at Good Spring and choose Light Touch, the character will be reset before going out here,choose Logan's Loophole and Skilled again, Light Touch will be remained, and up to LV2 one more time.

LV2 Internal Trainning +1 STR.

LV4 Comprehension ,providing more skill points and Ture Police Story now supply 10 CC.

LV6 Rad Child, fast HP regeneration at the cost Losing some Special points. For example, +2 HP/s at the cost -1 END when 200 RAD,very useful!

LV8 super slam
LV10 Stonewall
LV12 Silent Running
LV14 Chemist
LV16 Finese
LV18 Purifier
LV20 Better Criticals
LV22 Varicious Reader
LV24 Slayer
LV26 Pirecing Strike
LV28 Tunnel Runner
LV30 Light Travel or Juring Rigging or Implant GRX

When you level up to 30 you have two choices, by applying the autodoc in the Sink in OWB, you can cancel Logan's Loophole,selecting build to destory and other trait, to continue to level up to the maximum level 50 and choose other melee/unarmed perks such as unstoppable force, Ninja, Paralyzing Palm, Atomic! and etc

The other way is remaining Logan's Loophole and changing the trait Skilled to Build to destory. Logan's Loophole will confer you the ability to freely take all kinds of powerful drugs, which greatly increasing battle abilities.

Chanllenge Perks include Heartless in OWB,Elijah's Rambling in DM, Fast times,Melee Hacker and Day Tripper.

3) Alcohols , Drugs and etc

With 100 survival and CASS in the team, Whisky +6 DT, Wasteland tequila +9 DT, Large Wasteland tequila +6 DT, so you can obtain 21 DT in total!

Slasher+Med-X+battle brew increase 85% DR and 25% damage,very useful to fight with a large group of death claws.

Sierra Madre Matini +75 Max Hp,Buffot+60 Max Hp,+135 MAX HP in total.

Rushing water, +50% attack speed.

Hydra, better than doc bag in HC mode.

Ture Police Story, +10 CC.

Steady, useful when sniper with Ablene Kid LE BB gun.

Turbo and Implant GRX, ultimate drug or skill to control the battle, which turnes you the God of War!

4) Weapon and Armor
Blade of the West is the main melee weapon for its virtues such as longer range than other melee and unarmed weapon, 2.1 times attack per second and the best advantage,knocking down enemy when critical hit, with super slam and other CC provided by items and trait, there is 60%~70% chance to knock down enemies in battle.

ChainSAW(GRA),Katana(GRA),Fist of RAWR and Ablene KID LE BB gun(with high CC and the perk Better Critical,the gun is very awesome even if you don't choose any other gun skill or perk) are other backup weapons for this build.

1st Camp Beret(+5% CC) and Ulysses's Duster(+5% CC) are recommended armors.

wow great! :crazy:
I didn't think about rad children
but fix can be perchase from 188 and use lots of time
I don't think logan' loophole is usefull though.
thanks

woo1108 said:
wow great! :crazy:
I didn't think about rad children
but fix can be perchase from 188 and use lots of time
I don't think logan' loophole is usefull though.
thanks
logan' loophole is the best trait before LV30, and when you reach 30 you can just cancel it in order to reach LV50

Back