Ahoy looks into one of the most prevalent video game urban legends: Polybius.

D

Deleted member 98605

Ahoy, general quality game lore maker, looks into the mythical Polybius UL.

I hope he makes a video about Fallout, one day. He'll do it justice.

Eugh.

I spent 2 minutes and went.

"Eh, big youtuber shit, whatever"

I think I had his youtube channel blacklisted, but the new update broke video blocker.

I HATE youtubers who do nothing more than 'did you know?' shit. I can just google that shit.

Eugh.

I spent 2 minutes and went.

"Eh, big youtuber shit, whatever"

I think I had his youtube channel blacklisted, but the new update broke video blocker.

I HATE youtubers who do nothing more than 'did you know?' shit. I can just google that shit.
I should become a Youtuber and make videos titled "Did you know *something*?" and then just say in the video, "If you don't, just google it!"
:wiggle:

I was gonna shit on Zeno for being an edgy tard as usual, but he's actually right this time.
1 hour just for a clearly made-up urban legend? That you can read pretty much all there is to know about in five minutes on Skeptiod, Snopes and Wikipedia? No thanks.
The video seems to be intentionally made boring and slow to waste my time. Stop wasting my time.

Last edited:
I always love Ahoy's stuff (except his stuff on weapons, since it kinda drags) but an hour for an urban legend is a little excessive. If you guys want to see a better example of his stuff, check out his documentaries on Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake and Half-Life.

Back