All that dumb superhero/comic book/manga shit in one thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

Hugh Jackman Returning as Wolverine for Deadpool 3 in the MCU

Read-These-Comics-After-She-Hulk-Culture.jpg

She Hulk is fine the world is retarded and gay and emotional.

upload_2022-9-27_16-47-26.jpeg

Remember how this was the worst movie ever? It was fine. Just fine.

hercules-mcu.jpg

This guy I guess is Herc which is fine.

man-thing-wbn.jpg

Man Thing and Werewolf By Night in a horror black and white film. Not fine that is awesome.

https://www.superherohype.com/movie...-forever-will-be-marvels-second-longest-movie

They finally have Namor and it will be female Black Panther that cannot do physical stunts.

What is DC even doing? They have some pedophile cult leader as Flash, Shazam is all over the place , Wonder Woman just exists, and Batman is five guys. Superman is obviously better on the TV show. Oh Black Adam. Yeah that looks cool.

Moon Knight was mediocre and I am afraid of Ghost Rider in this environment. Mephisto will be like some crossdressing dude or something. If there was another hero thread we used point it out I will merge it. Post hero shit and mock it at your leisure.

Man Thing and Werewolf By Night in a horror black and white film. Not fine that is awesome.
WHAT

THIS NEWS HAS TURNED ME INTO AN ABSOLUTE FOAM FACED RETARD IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE

Man-Thing AND Werewolf By Night?!!!!! MY BOYS!!!!!! Please just be a pure horror film, don't bring in superhero stuff. AHH.

I think it is pure horror stuff.

She-Hulk-Episode-6-Review-Still-Horrible-and-Still-No-Daredevil.jpg

Plus this is Jen Walters fuck anybody who says otherwise. I mean I will literally fuck anybody who says otherwise.

Actual just horror? I haven't felt this way in a long time. Is this... excitement?

I hope they do a stand alone Ghost Rider and give him the film he deserves. And then roll out The Legion of Monsters! Unless Morbius has ruined that prospect...

Hmm... less excited. I don't like the jokey animatronic and I hope the humor is minimal. I hate snark and quips, but they're going to make a joke about Man-Thing being called Man-Thing, I know it. Stop that.

But still pretty cool!

It's something different which is all I care about really. I still want my Punisher Max.

960616_ful.jpg

When they made Frank some Iraqi vet it ruined the whole fucking thing.

Ha.

Ok so it is still called DP3 so he will travel to other universe blahblah wolverine blahblah omega red or something blahblah cable blah X-Men.

Last edited by a moderator:
A brutal Punisher movie is what the world needs. Vigilante movies were big in the 70s, and crime is now as high as it was in the 70s.

Some "critics" are already shitting on Black Adam. Their opinion is worthless until a film actually comes out. Release it and let the audience decide. If the audience likes a film, no one is going to remember the shitters. I want to see Black Adam.

I think it will be fine. Just fine. Like all the other mindless popcorn junk that we jam up our ass.

At this point, I just want an Immortal Hulk film

9A112B02-2AAD-4A7D-B7EC-A6D8F096E7CC.jpeg

(Also watched Thor love and Thunder a little while ago… what a load of shit that movie was… Should have been a straight up horror).

Hulk is supposed to be a monster, not a clown. A good Hulk movie needs to be a horror flick. But idiot film producers think that wouldn't sell toys. They'd probably sell more.

Hulk is supposed to be a monster, not a clown. A good Hulk movie needs to be a horror flick. But idiot film producers think that wouldn't sell toys. They'd probably sell more.
Man Hulk has been a lot of things. Hulk has been this at one point...

detail.jpg

clean.jpg

FUj3N0IWYAEQxkN.jpg:large

This guy they will be using next since Hurt is dead.

upload_2022-9-29_12-29-7.png

upload_2022-9-29_12-29-23.png

Superhero comics aren't silly books, they are all super serious peices of literature that demand every adaptation be done in a specifc, avant garde style.

Back