Another PA Boardgame - Wasteland Express Delivery Service

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

Kotaku brought this new board game to my attention. The unique art style really makes it stand out. Of course the price I saw put it at around $80 which is quite the investment.

Wasteland Express Delivery Service is a new board game from Pandasaurus, designed by Jon Gilmour (Dead of Winter), Matt Riddle (Fleet, Back to the Future) and Ben Pinchback (Fleet, Back to the Future). It pits 2-5 players against each other as couriers in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, each racing across the scorched landscape in an attempt to complete assignments faster than their opponents.

0kx2TQd.png

Jd29109.jpg

I saw that article earlier today. It kinda has a settlers of cataan look in a post apoc setting. Not sure it plays similarly though.

Not really a fan of the cover of the box but I like the art of the map pieces. I should check this out though I doubt I would ever play it.

I can't help but think that Walking Dead also had some influence on this, seeing a place called Terminus even though the name is much older than that show and has been used many times before.
The library? Sounds either cultish or Followers of the Apocalypse.

Dunno, the box art has a delightful Tank Girl 90s style to it. I like it.

Back