Any Plans For the 25th Anniversary of NMA And Fallout!?

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
NOTE: I don't know if this is the right discussion board to be posting this on here, but to the moderators you guys can move it to the right one as you see fit.

Does anybody have any big plans to celebrate the 25th anniversary of this website? Let alone the anniversary of THE FALLOUT SERIES as well!? And I know we have something like the Fallout 22 thing to be considered as a way to celebrate the series anniversary, but I was thinking if anybody else has any other ideas for one specific way of celebrating? Even though we have a short amount of time to prepare for something big, at least some kind of celebratory post would be nice. Seriously, anybody?

Also, September 30th is not the anniversary date for Fallout 1.
Thanks! :-)

I hardly remember my mom's birthday tbh. Fallout 22 is it for our plans here. Nothing is stopping you guys from dressing up and getting crunk tho.

Hmmm...

Miro, Odin, Kharn, Rosh and Briosa all log back in and say "Hi" then Rosh and I flame MCA again just like we used to 20+ years ago...

Memories...

I stuck bits if fried steak on a bamboo skewer (crispy squirrel bits). Ate Jerky, sugar bombs, then got wrecked on beers and hooch.

I also finished tribute pic to FO 1 + 2
AAAAAAAAAAABBB.png

Only replaying all the games in the franchise as an evil bastard (minus fo4 for obvious reasons)

Fallout 4 is truly an existing videogame. It does in fact have gameplay and graphics, complemented with sound effects. Truly a videogame that exists

I had fun playing Fallout 4 but my computer was out of date and I was desperate at the time. I would never play it again.

I was given 76 for free and I have not booted it up. This is a post.

Back