Benny's 9/11 joke.

Je M'en Fous

First time out of the vault
I was reading a thread concerning, the courier's name and I stumbled across a user, that said the courier's name could be Ahmed, due to Benny making a 9/11 joke. I neither cannot find the joke nor the user who wrote the comment, so I'd appreciate it, if someone knew the joke and reply beneath, so I can finally live in peace.

You got it wrong mate.

The original user that mentioned that wasn't saying that the Courier had an Arabic name, it was saying that the Courier 6 was a reference to the SEAL 6 team that was sent after Bin Laden (never mind that it only happened 1 year after the game had already been released). The user also didn't say that Benny made a joke about 9/11, he said that the Courier being shot twice on the head was a reference to the twin towers attack...

It goes without saying that user had no proof or even any info to support those (and more) claims, he was also a troll.

Here is the quote from that user:
There is something else:
  • Getting shot twice in the head is potentially a reference to the twin towers.
  • Benny is potentially a reference to bin Laden.
  • Great Khans are potentially a reference to Taliban.
  • Courier 6 is potentially a reference to SEAL Team 6 that went after bin Laden.
This is conspiracy theory at it's "best". :roffle:

You got it wrong mate.

The original user that mentioned that wasn't saying that the Courier had an Arabic name, it was saying that the Courier 6 was a reference to the SEAL 6 team that was sent after Bin Laden (never mind that it only happened 1 year after the game had already been released). The user also didn't say that Benny made a joke about 9/11, he said that the Courier being shot twice on the head was a reference to the twin towers attack...

It goes without saying that user had no proof or even any info to support those (and more) claims, he was also a troll.

I read that thread a while ago and i still can't tell if serious or not. lol

He was committed to it until the end though.

So we have a 9/11 conspiracy and yet no Dancing Israelis on the horizon while have nagila plays on the wind as the Courier loses conciseness.

You got it wrong mate.

I wasn't talking about this comment, but this
Actually the Courier's real name is Ahmed, which ties into Benny's 9/11 reference.
which can be found here, https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/the-couriers-true-name.214608/, fifth row. And to any of you who thought I was being serious about it, I had plenty of free time in my hands and decided to create a thread, simple as that. But judging from comments you people have made on this forum, I can tell you have forgotten what it's like to have a normal conversation on the outside world.

But judging from comments you people have made on this forum, I can tell you have forgotten what it's like to have a normal conversation on the outside world.
Normal conversation on the outside world doesn't start like this either:
I was reading a thread concerning, the courier's name and I stumbled across a user, that said the courier's name could be Ahmed, due to Benny making a 9/11 joke. I neither cannot find the joke nor the user who wrote the comment, so I'd appreciate it, if someone knew the joke and reply beneath, so I can finally live in peace.
And when I say 'normal', I mean between strangers and/or acquaintances who barely spoke a few times.

I mean, wtf kind of replies did you expect when you're barely 2 weeks registered in this forum and anyone barely knows you? Come now, Brycen, you can do better while being an alt.

That's a thread made by the same person I quoted before. Like I said before, Brycen is a troll with crazy and unfounded conspiracy theories.

That post you mention was made by Prone Squanderer as a joke about the post I quoted. It's not to be taken serious...
019wtEk.gif

That's a thread made by the same person I quoted before. Like I said before, Brycen is a troll with crazy and unfounded conspiracy theories.

That post you mention was made by Prone Squanderer as a joke about the post I quoted. It's not to be taken serious...
019wtEk.gif
Shoot, I guess Brycen filled the void of questions for this game, for a brief moment. I hadn't noticed his comment, still very interesting. Talking about what devotion to a game can do. I just think it's kind of stupid for a big hero like the Courier, to be simply called.. The Courier. I mean, it's not like he goes unnoticed. His actions, whichever they are, are rather impactful. You'd expect someone like him to have an actual established name. I just hate it when characters don't have one.

Normal conversation on the outside world doesn't start like this either:

And when I say 'normal', I mean between strangers and/or acquaintances who barely spoke a few times.

I mean, wtf kind of replies did you expect when you're barely 2 weeks registered in this forum and anyone barely knows you? Come now, Brycen, you can do better while being an alt.
And by alt, you mean alternative account? Second one?
P.S: I didn't know decent replies wasn't a thing for newcomers. I guess, you live and learn, huh?

Last edited:
Shoot, I guess Brycen filled the void of questions for this game, for a brief moment. I hadn't noticed his comment, still very interesting. Talking about what devotion to a game can do. I just think it's kind of stupid for a big hero like the Courier, to be simply called.. The Courier. I mean, it's not like he goes unnoticed. His actions, whichever they are, are rather impactful. You'd expect someone like him to have an actual established name. I just hate it when characters don't have one.
Yeah, but I guess that impactful name is left up to the player to decide.
The "Courier" is just a default name that works for both male and female characters. The game allows us to change the name to whatever we want it to be for that reason.
I don't think that most people play the game with their character being called the Courier.

Although, "Courier" is still better than FO3's default name, which is "Player Name". >_>

The "Courier" is just a default name that works for both male and female characters. The game allows us to change the name to whatever we want it to be for that reason.
I don't think that most people play the game with their character being called the Courier.

Although, "Courier" is still better than FO3's default name, which is "Player Name". >_>
There's a lot of things that New Vegas did better than 3.

I always liked the idea of the Courier being in a semi-amnesiac state, coming out of his coma and when Doc Mitchell asks for his name he drowsily says "Courier" to which you get the Doc's response of "Well, can't say it's what I'd have picked for ya but if that's yer name that's yer name."

I always liked the idea of the Courier being in a semi-amnesiac state, coming out of his coma and when Doc Mitchell asks for his name he drowsily says "Courier" to which you get the Doc's response of "Well, can't say it's what I'd have picked for ya but if that's yer name that's yer name."
It's Kerry Urr.

Wow, I missed a lot.

That's certainly a take. Reminds me of the guy who claimed Fallout 2 was about legalising Marijuana.

Back