BOS Cheatz!

Executioner

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Help! I'm a complete NEWB and need some CHEETZ to this AWESOME game!

Sorry, I couldn't resist putting a topic like this up... :twisted:

So, what are the sales figures? Is it safe to say that this unpolished piece of shit bombed?

bannedboardnazi

From what I understand, people don't have the figures yet, but I'm sure they'll be readily available once we know. :wink:

But considering the fact that there are video game rental stores all over the states that aren't even getting ONE copy of this game, I'm sure it's safe to assume that this game has/will bomb.

I wonder....

1) How much development time went into this.
2) How much development dollars.
3) What are the thoughts for FO:POS 2?

Pope_Viper said:
3) What are the thoughts for FO:POS 2?

I don't know why, but I thought that I read that BOS and the sequel were developed simultaneously, hence Chuck leaving - nothing more for him to do at Iplay. I might have misread someone's post though.

I do believe that they're using the same engin, just adding new levels and whatnots.

So basically FO:POS2 is just going to be a full priced mod/expansion pack of FO:POS1.

Beauty, no?

A small correction here. Interplay had F:POS cut in half and made into two games. $100 for a $30 game? Interplay is hopeful their ruse works...

Hm. I know this is kind of off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread and all. I only wanted to ask a (probably stupid) question: "Is FOPOS already for sale/for rent?" I mean, I checked three stores today (Game Mania, Fnac and a local game shop), but I can't find it anywhere. Funny detail: I asked for it in the Fnac (not that I'm going to buy it, but I might rent it in Game Mania later) and some guy checked his computer and he couldn't even find the release date and such.
So: has it already been released in Europe or what?

Sorry if this question is derailing the thread. If it is, you can delete it, I won't be mad.

If the game was -$10 (You'd have to give me $10) I might, maybe, entertain the possiblity, of considering considering considering considering considering considering considering considering considering considering considering considering playing it, just to see how far the shithole goes.

Back