Can't save my game, please help, Fallout 2

FalloutBruhMoments

First time out of the vault
I accidentally changed the "read only" folder setting in my SAVEGAME folder and now i cant save my game anymore, can i have some help please.
It's installed to my desktop, i just made a new clean install, i'm using Killap's RP and Burn's new updated RP.

Was messing around in the save editor because i needed micro fusion cells for my car, i got an access error, thought turning off/on the read only mode would fix it, in reality it didnt fix it and now i cant save.
On windows 10.

Can't change back the read/write settings on the folder?
Seems like it's pretty buggered, might require a completely new install.

@Paladin Hank: Hey, it's just messing around with save files. If you don't have anything useful to add, don't ;)

Can't change back the read/write settings on the folder?
Seems like it's pretty buggered, might require a completely new install.

@Paladin Hank: Hey, it's just messing around with save files. If you don't have anything useful to add, don't ;)
I fixed it on my own, im retarded and i made my DATA folder read only by accident, saving works again, still don't know how to get F2SE to work with the new RPU however

I fixed it on my own, im retarded and i made my DATA folder read only by accident, saving works again, still don't know how to get F2SE to work with the new RPU however
Sounds like a bruh moment right there.
Dunno about F2SE and so on, though.

If you'd be so kind, the RPU uploader is inactive in his thread, if you'd forward me to somebody who has a master's degree in fallout 2 save editor i'd greatly appreciate it

Back