Caravan Card Annoyance

smber2cnma

First time out of the vault
Okay, I'm on PC so I don't know if this works great on 360/PS3 but the inventory being cluttered with dozens of Caravan cards and bullet components really sucks when trading with vendors/teammates.

Is there a fix to this? I noticed that I've got a key ring, is there a card box or a bullet component bag?

If not, was there likely to be a fix for this by the modding community? Ever time I go to sell items I'm tempted to just sell all the caravan cards to unclutter my inventory.

Well, just click on the "items" name to switch the categories.

You arent the first. On nexus someone created an entire mod with prefixes for [Weapon] [Armor] [Aid] ect for every item in game, because he had not seen the in-game sorting. Ha!

Caravan... is it ever necessary? I don't buy the cards because they still clutter everything and that is annoying.

Is there even any point to buying and carrying around the individual cards? I thought you just had the regular 54 card deck and you pick 30 or whatever out of it that you want to use.

Caravan... is it ever necessary?

Its not necessary but its a way to gamble for some extra caps/ncr bills before you reach the Strip. Its easier to win because you don't need high luck to influence your chances since its more of a strategy game. I didn't bother with it on my first playthrough because I hadn't figured out that you have to move the cards around to be able to play them. I'm playing it versus everyone on my second playthrough though to bring in some easy extra cash.

Back