classic fallout discord server

Negativity

Take a dirt nap
Join our classic fallout discord server ;)

https://discord.gg/dFHJHqt

Edit:

We created the classic fallout server for the purpose of talking purely about the classic fallout games, those being Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. We feel that the active community for those games is small enough as they wont get to communicate properly on most Fallout servers. The idea is that the server will become a sort of hub, a place to talk, role-play, discuss the games and lore, news about the old Fallout games, modding, set up and coordinate Tactics online matches etc ... It's been going good so far, but we need a larger audience if we ever want to make it worth it.

Last edited:
We don't want to encourage people whoring their servers out too much so give us a little more info than a driveby first post spam please.

We don't want to encourage people whoring their servers out too much so give us a little more info than a driveby first post spam please.
Sure. We created the classic fallout server for the purpose of talking purely about the classic fallout games, those being Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. We feel that the active community for those games is small enough as they wont get to communicate properly on most Fallout servers. The idea is that the server will become a sort of hub, a place to talk, role-play, discuss the games and lore, news about the old Fallout games, modding, set up and coordinate Tactics online matches etc ... It's been going good so far, but we need a larger audience if we ever want to make it worth it. I hope that answers your questions, I'll answer any more you have :)

So what will it be?

Will you join the Classic Fallout Discord Server?

Or will you die here?
Join, Die, Join, Die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a discord for the NEW Fallout games.
You know, games like Fallout of Nevada and Resurrection 1.5...

Tbh, NMA's Discord Server already had channel for everything #fallout, no matter classics, nu-ones, or even TC mods. You can just mute the other channels and focus solely on #fallout, if you want to.

Personally, since I've already joined NMA's, I'd rather stick to it and #fallout.

Need a discord for the NEW Fallout games.
You know, games like Fallout of Nevada and Resurrection 1.5...
I suppose if they're mods like 1.5 then we can have threads for them.

Tbh, NMA's Discord Server already had channel for everything #fallout, no matter classics, nu-ones, or even TC mods. You can just mute the other channels and focus solely on #fallout, if you want to.

Personally, since I've already joined NMA's, I'd rather stick to it and #fallout.
Yeah that's fine, we just wanted to see if anyone was interested. thanks for the message :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool, I mean, this is one of the oldest surviving Fallout communities, after all :D
Btw., please try and edit your posts instead of double posting.

It's cool, I mean, this is one of the oldest surviving Fallout communities, after all :D
Btw., please try and edit your posts instead of double posting.
Double posting? I don't think I have, actually I did edit the post. And yeah remember this site from when i was about 12, although I remember it being different.

Double posting? I don't think I have, actually I did edit the post. And yeah remember this site from when i was about 12, although I remember it being different.
I just merged two double posts by you in this thread, that's why I was saying it ;)
Yeah, NMA changed. We got a new forum software and stuff some years back, and the community has been getting smaller and smaller. There's a volley of new members everytime something new in the world of Fallout comes up, but the largest influx since Fallout 3 have been the Bethesda-trolls that complain about our complaining... Oh well.
Anyway, I'll check out your discord as well.

I just merged two double posts by you in this thread, that's why I was saying it ;)
Yeah, NMA changed. We got a new forum software and stuff some years back, and the community has been getting smaller and smaller. There's a volley of new members everytime something new in the world of Fallout comes up, but the largest influx since Fallout 3 have been the Bethesda-trolls that complain about our complaining... Oh well.
Anyway, I'll check out your discord as well.
Maybe you'll get new life if Bethesda ever make a decent classic-Esq Fallout game. Doubtful though. i'll try and stay active if i can, I'd hate to see the old fallout community die away.

Maybe you'll get new life if Bethesda ever make a decent classic-Esq Fallout game. Doubtful though. i'll try and stay active if i can, I'd hate to see the old fallout community die away.
Heh, Bethesda and making a decent classic-esque Fallout game. Or even making a decent game at all.
Or any game besides new ports for Skyrim o_O
Anyway, yeah, feel free to stay, new memberships are kinda in a slump right now :D Although the NMA Discord is somewhat active.

Heh, Bethesda and making a decent classic-esque Fallout game. Or even making a decent game at all.
Or any game besides new ports for Skyrim o_O
Anyway, yeah, feel free to stay, new memberships are kinda in a slump right now :D Although the NMA Discord is somewhat active.
In a few years we'll be getting skyrim ports onto our microwave displays :lol: It's a shame really because a modern isometric Fallout game is possible, but it just wouldn't sell well enough to ever be considered. And yeah I'll stick around :smile:

In a few years we'll be getting skyrim ports onto our microwave displays :lol: It's a shame really because a modern isometric Fallout game is possible, but it just wouldn't sell well enough to ever be considered. And yeah I'll stick around :smile:
Let inXile Kickstart it or something.

EDIT: For clarification, have Bethesda license out the rights to inXile, then have inXile fund it through Kickstarter.

Last edited:
Let inXile Kickstart it or something.

EDIT: For clarification, have Bethesda license out the rights to inXile, then have inXile fund it through Kickstarter.
I don't think inXile would be the best developers for the game. I know they made wasteland 2, but they also made torment: tides of numera, which is supposed to be really buggy. And i don't think many of them have ever worked on the fallout series.

Back