Commander Sofia Daguerre vs. Beckett

CT Phipps

Carbon Dated and Proud
These are the two major CAMP Allies and they're very well done.

1. Sofia Daguerre is a nice Buck Rogers/Planet of the Apes-esque character where she is from the Pre-War Era and wakes up in a post-apocalypse era. She's an adorkable gamer girl and someone who, of course, was subject to yet another human experiment by the evils of the USSA. I was weirded out that she wasn't working for Repcom, though. I would have thought they'd privatized all space travel by that point.

2. Beckett is a decent character, being an ex-Raider that you rescue and just wants to open a bar but it turns out he's managed to get the entirety of the Blood Eagle Raider clan after him. Mind you, I can't help but wonder if that's because you keep killing more and more of them as part of his efforts to get out from under their thumb. I saw the twist with his brother coming from a mile away, though.

3. I give her the Vault 33 jumpsuit first but I eventually got her the Nuka Girl outfit.

4. Between the two of their adventures, I think Sofia's is the better one even if I think the ending should have been resolved by a Intelligence check rather than a Luck check. The whole bit with ATHENA and the experiments to view through her eyes ended up.

5. I like that Beckett can be a vendor at your CAMP as well. Hilariously, it was right behind the Wayward, so Beckett is selling his alcohol right by a much-much better bar.

6. I hate you can only have one Ally at a CAMP at any given time as I'd love to build them beds and basically build my own little town of them.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Back