Constructible Guards Patch for Fallout 4

EnclaveRebirth

First time out of the vault
Now you can guard your settlements with Enclave Overhaul guards, Super Mutant guards, Raider guards with this patch for bryvood's Constructible Guard's mod!

Get it @ Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64366?tab=description

Watch video:

What does the mod do?

First and foremost, it’s pretty self explanatory. The mod patches the existing mod, Constructible Guards for Fallout 4 and adds brand new guards from three different factions.

Factions:
Enclave
Raiders
Super Mutants

The original mod author no longer works on Constructible Guards, so I took the liberty of updating and adding my own patches that updates one existing faction and adds two more brand new ones. The Enclave (which was already implemented in the original mod) has undergone an overhaul and now uses better equipment based on how the Enclave looked in Fallout 3. The Enclave no longer has a dozen cloned troop types, instead only 4, in which they are based on the troops you encounter in Fallout 3.

Future plans:

While I can’t guarantee any further updates aside from any potential fixes, I may decide to add a few more factions in the future. Most notably the Trigger Men, Diamond City, Vault Tec Security, Military, Covenant, different Raider gangs, etc. Perhaps more creatures for guards… We will see.

This might not be the best place to advertise F4 mods since not many play it here (and admit it) but I appreciate the effort!

Back