Dark Days

Deathclaw Chameleon

Look, Ma! Two Heads!
This is the official IC thread, though no-one's bothered to join (trying make me upset or what?) The options still there. As I said, we all start outside the strip, try get in then meet there someway or another. Post characters in the OOC ASAP. Old characters will do, any character will do, even if it's a big ass mutant (not behemoths, they're dead now). So get your characters in the OOC then get ready for the adventure and we'll commence! :)
Here is the introduction as suggested.

Intro: Darkness has fallen upon such chaotic times, war had plagued the land many times but none had been as malicious as the Great War 200 years ago. Many lived in great underground vaults to protect themselves from the sea of fire that had enraged the once beautiful lands of Earth. But this you know already, there isn't no point in a history lesson. Now, New Vegas is the center of a catalytic event. Warring factions are at each other's throats, and civilisation as we know it is paying the price. Now, it is time for fate to work itself as gangs of crime terrorise the wastes, and would-be adventurers now seek their luck in the strip, as fate lies in wait to bring them all together to end these Dark Days..

Sandoro said:
Can I get a link to the OOC, I cant seem to find it anywhere.

This was an RP idea posted almost a year ago, and there was little to no interest, so no OOC thread has been posted.

Aye, that be true so I had started a new one. Mind you, I was new to RPs then. Try White Knight's Old Glory. Pretty interesting plotline ad cast so far. :)

Deathclaw Chameleon said:
Aye, that be true so I had started a new one. Mind you, I was new to RPs then. Try White Knight's Old Glory. Pretty interesting plotline ad cast so far. :)

Thnaks for the compliment.

Back