Dave Albert and Banjo Bob Hardy

The-Artist-64

"Set Phasers to Fun."
If you're not familiar, I'm quite a fan of Fountain of Dreams. I'd say, other than it being way too difficult in some spots, it's one of my most favorite games. I'll admit, its criticism is well placed in some ways. Just can't help but fight for the underdog.

Its creators were two guys named Dave Albert and 'Banjo' Bob Hardy. Who were they? They're not on Wikipedia or anything like that. The game was only made in 1990, surely they're not gone yet.

Super weird that I found this, but I love Fallout games too and came across this post. Banjo Bob is my dad! He's definitely still around.

Cool. I always thought Fountain of Dreams got a bad rap. People here and at Codex would kill for more games along those lines.

Want to get in touch?

And I get it. Mine was always Kings Bounty. Got terrible reviews, but I loved that game and still get nostalgic...

@Proletären This guy might be able to. It needs to be someone more familiar with the game, or with better social skills haha. NMA hasn't had a good interview in a long time. But you can PM me with contact info.

A fun thing is that I hadn't heard about Fountain of Dreams until yesterday. I was reading up on Wasteland 1 when I stumbled across it. And today I woke up to this thread.

Problem for me is that I have yet to play Wasteland 1 properly and I haven't touched Fountain of Dreams so I can't pose questions from the top of my mind. I think we would need to prepare some in that case.

However this would surely fall within the interests of this community.

Back