Did I miss something? (Spoilers!)

trollieno

First time out of the vault
How and why was the Institute replacing people with Synths? There is a Random Encounter with two people called Art, both say they are real!? This lead to me so many questions..
+
1. If the Institute could copy a person so easily replicate someone.. Why is the original person running around?
2. Why are they replacing normal people and not highups.

I know Bethsoft writing is the worst in the business but come on.. You can't "The institute is replacing everyone in the wasteland with synths" for the first half of the game then "hurrdurr you are now the leader of the institute even though you have been frozen for 200 years!" and not even answer what the Institutes aim was.

I have mentally blocked the cabot house, Alien cave and Super mutant cure from my mind.

How and why was the Institute replacing people with Synths? There is a Random Encounter with two people called Art, both say they are real!? This lead to me so many questions..
+
1. If the Institute could copy a person so easily replicate someone.. Why is the original person running around?
2. Why are they replacing normal people and not highups.

I know Bethsoft writing is the worst in the business but come on.. You can't "The institute is replacing everyone in the wasteland with synths" for the first half of the game then "hurrdurr you are now the leader of the institute even though you have been frozen for 200 years!" and not even answer what the Institutes aim was.

I have mentally blocked the cabot house, Alien cave and Super mutant cure from my mind.

You're trying to make sense out of a game made for Borderlands players - the story is just there for filler and was an afterthought. I'm sure one developer at Bethesda raised his or her hand during a meeting and said "Excuse me, don't you think the fans will see how stupid all of this is?" and I'm sure that employee was immediately thrown in the Sarlacc pit. I'm honestly surprised this game didn't come with Co-Op and Multiplayer at launch.

I'm a little bitter about how Fallout 4 turned out as you can tell.

Back