Drawings I fricking drew

Here's some fricking art i've drew. I'll probably use this thread to post all of the drawings I made if any of you fricks are interested.

IMG_20170121_142004.jpg
20170115_115349.jpg
IMG_20170121_142015.jpg
IMG_20170116_165109.jpg
IMG_20170121_150229.jpg

tbh though I do really like that angular art style. reminds me of batman: TAS and my life as a teenage robot. are those original character or...?

My art is heavily inspired by Bruce Timm's artstyle (Guy who made Batman TAS and stuff)
Not to diss on you but the greatest strength of Bruce Timm's art style is how animation friendly it is. He put a lot of effort to making notes on how it should look when animated. Here are some I just found online.
tumblr_n2rckdnQnc1sahb1yo5_1280.jpg
batarms.jpg
BatmanHeads.jpg
batman_tas_cape_theories_by_zenidiot_comics.jpg

Also, Venin's head is a tad too big. Maybe make it smaller using Photoshop or something.

Not to diss on you but the greatest strength of Bruce Timm's art style is how animation friendly it is. He put a lot of effort to making notes on how it should look when animated. Here are some I just found online.

Yeah, I know. I have a huge interest in the angular and geometrical like designs of Bruce Timm's along with other people like Craig McCracken and Genndy Tartakovsky. The style is a bit simple yet amazingly striking, which I like a lot.

Also, Venin's head is a tad too big. Maybe make it smaller using Photoshop or something.

I do agree, i'll take note of that when drawing him next time.

Back