Dustwind post apocalyptic early access

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/12/07/dustwind-review-early-access/

Give it a look. Looks a bit like Fallout Tactics.

backstory_1.jpg

Twenty-five years have passed since The Awakening – a catastrophic event in which an artificial intelligence called the Mainframe has gone rogue and turned it´s robotic armies against all other lifeforms on Earth.

We barely won the war at a great cost. Ninety-five percent of the population have perished in the global conflict. From the embers of war various gangs and factions arose. Today they fight violently for survival and dominance – like humans always have, and like they always will.

And now the time has come for you and your friends to get rekt while fighting against each other, other teams, or the Evil Computer in Cooperative mode.

It may be a post-apocalyptic game played in isometric view, but it's not an RPG, it's a multi-player game with real-time combat... Everything I hate about FOnline and its derivatives is in there.

Yeah I get stressed out enough as it is in isometric RTwP games so a RTwNoPause isn't going to play well for me. It's Early Access so if they decide to add in an optional mode that allows to pause or better yet, proper Turn-Based then I might get interested. But right now it just looks panic-inducing.

Back