F:NV DLCs issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronyaurstomp

First time out of the vault
Today I decided to finally install FNV Ulitmate Edition from my Fallout Anthology (I've already had FNV without the DLCs).
So I put in the code on steam, and now I have two F:NV games in my library.
The problem is, that I don't know how to play the DLC's. I've read some threads and poeple say I'm supposed to enable them in a launcher, but I see nothing there.
I tried playing both games and the save files from my original game are in Ultimate Edition too, but I have no achievements there and I wish I could play through my first FNV if possible.

I'm really bad at explaining so here's a screenshot: imgur.com/a/ObBzT
I'm sure there's an easy way to do it, but I these are my first DLCs ever and I have no idea what to do.

Sorry for my bad English, and thanks in advance for any kind of help!

Did the anthology come with DLC codes as well, perhaps?

Does one of the New Vegas entries in your library have any DLC marked as installed?

You might also check the store pages for each of the DLC. It may be that you have them marked as "bought" but not installed. I think you could perhaps download the DLCs from the store pages if all else fails. If it still asks you to buy them, then I'm mistaken in this.

There was just a one code for all the games.

I checked the store pages and all of them say I have it in my librabry and there's only a button "Play now". (When I clicked it and loaded the game nothing was different)

And I don't know what you mean by "entries", would you mind explaining it?

You said you have New Vegas twice in your library. Does one have a full list in the DLC section, and the other not? Or are they both the same?

I uninstalled the old version, and when I clicked "play" on the new one, it started downloading the old one again. With my goddamn slow internet it would take ages so I uninstalled both versions, and used the Ultimate Edition CD from Anthology.
When new version installed I clicked "play" and it forced me to download old one again...

I don't even know anymore... Does it have anything to do with the fact that I used the CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back