F:NV JSawyer mod help

lubnius

First time out of the vault
Hello,

First of all is there an up to date guide on how to get this mod going? I am running vanilla F:NV on Steam with all official DLC's and following instructions from here https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592 I have never modded this game so I might be missing something obvious for experts around here.

As per instructions I got and extracted latest xNVSE 6.2.8 into F:NV dir (tested in game via console, looks like its working)
For second step I suppose to get JIP LN NVSE Plugin but by clicking download it says xNVSE is required and is missing altho in game console shows JIP LN version:56.72

Any ideas?

Thank you.

For second step I suppose to get JIP LN NVSE Plugin but by clicking download it says xNVSE is required and is missing altho in game console shows JIP LN version:56.72

Nexus doesn't know what you've installed.
If mod author set any requirements then they'll always appear when you click download.

If the command works in console and you get the version number, then it's installed properly.

You might want to check the Viva New Vegas guide.
Very in-depth step by step guide. It's modular so you might skip whatever you're not interested in- it also has a section on JSawyer.

Back