F1NN5TER is transitioning

Who?
Anyway, let's keep it all civil since I'm not in the mood to constantly monitor this thread.

Who?
Anyway, let's keep it all civil since I'm not in the mood to constantly monitor this thread.

Thank you! So sick of edgelords crying about "woke" geek culture when geek culture was ALWAYS woke and progressive. As soon as I saw that one guy piss and moan in true neckbeard fashion, I had to report him AND call him out for his bigotry. If he (or she or they) can't accept someone because of their gender identity, sexual orientation, skin color, or anything else that people don't choose, then he's not a geek and shouldn't say that he is.

As for F1NN5TER, he's a Minecraft livestreamer on Twitch and YouTube. I haven't watched the actual livestreams but from what I've seen, I saw this coming from a mile away.

Thank you! So sick of edgelords crying about "woke" geek culture when geek culture was ALWAYS woke and progressive. As soon as I saw that one guy piss and moan in true neckbeard fashion, I had to report him AND call him out for his bigotry. If he (or she or they) can't accept someone because of their gender identity, sexual orientation, skin color, or anything else that people don't choose, then he's not a geek and shouldn't say that he is.
This ranting and name-calling is not really being civil either. Try to be nicer to each other, please.

Not sure about the bottom half stuff but they/them pull off the top portion well. Better than most. Certainly better than

"Bud Lite recently put a picture of [DATA EXPUNGED] on their cans"

"because they got tired of selling beer"
-W. Montgomery

I usually just tell the dudes to not mutilate their dicks if they want tits and tell them good luck if they say they are gonna be a pretty girl.

Years from now people will make social media posts about their cat changing gender. This will happen when we learn to communicate with cats and they become as neurotic as we are.

So started as a joke and then gets flooded with money from progressive type people that continually held a carrot on stick for him to be more and more trans.

Fascinating stuff.

Back