Fallout 1 Crashes when loading saves Steam Version

AtomicStriker

First time out of the vault
Hello, this is my first time to post on the forum, so I'm sorry If I made any mistakes, but I have read the rules.
So, I have bought Fallout Anthology a couple of months ago and I have decided to give Fallout 1 a try. The game was great and I really enjoyed it. However, after a recent patch made by Bugthesda, my game crashes on loading saves. My guess is that it's corrupted and my playthrough is probably lost but I decided to ask for help here. My game is saved in The Hub, that big trading town. Whenever I try to load the save this pops up:
tYQKcNc.png

I haven't seen any similar threads on the Internet so I guess I'm the only one with this problem, so I took the screen shoot. I have T-51b, Sniper rifle, and 14mm pistol on me, I don't know the rest of the inventory, but I think it doesn't matter. Full specs:
i5-5257U base frequency is 2.7GHZ I think
Nvidia 750ti
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
Windows 10 64x Bit architecture
No mods applied on the game. I will try Fixt, if nothing works, but I doubt it.
Thanks in advance for helping, also, I'm not a native English speaker so I apologize for any mistakes that I have made here.

Okay, you broke my game and you should cry and feel terrible! Just kidding! You saved my ass! Works like a charm! You have a + rep from me (I guess, I'm coming from Steam, so if it works like that here. :P) Problem solved, thread can be locked.

I know that I might been showing late to this conversation but, how can I fix this error? the link given by Sduibek is doesnt work anymore :(

Back