Fallout 2 Enclave Oil Rig Trap Room Bug?

Traplord209

It Wandered In From the Wastes
I got to the Oil Rig on my Iron Man playthrough and i'm stuck in the trap room. Even after googling the solution and reloading my save, going from computer 2, 3, 1, 7, 8, 9... Computer 8 at the south side of the room doesn't do anything at all, it doesn't open the door to the bottom right room 9 like it's meant to. I'm playing with the latest restoration project patch. Any ideas?

I got to the Oil Rig on my Iron Man playthrough and i'm stuck in the trap room. Even after googling the solution and reloading my save, going from computer 2, 3, 1, 7, 8, 9... Computer 8 at the south side of the room doesn't do anything at all, it doesn't open the door to the bottom right room 9 like it's meant to. I'm playing with the latest restoration project patch. Any ideas?

Have you been in the side rooms ?

Have you been in the side rooms ?
Yeah I went into the side rooms. After looking further into it the bug was caused by the higher res maps another user on this site created. Terminal number 8 on the high res map does nothing. I went back to the old maps and it worked.

Ah ok, glad you sorted it. I just have the GOG version of FO2 with high res. I had trouble getting that last door to open. I convinced meself it was buggy but after 20 reloads, I got it.

Back