Fallout 3/New Vegas remaster

I mean, it would still be better than anything they've made in the last decade.

They can't port Skyrim to anything else and FO4 is too new so they'll settle for porting Fallout 3. :V

I'm willing to bet if they do a remaster of New Vegas, it will bring back old bugs. Then people don't have Obsidian to throw blame at. :smug:

Why would they do a remaster of New Vegas? The game that... exists on a different layer of quality to anything Bethesda has released since Oblivion. They must be desperate after 76's failure if that's gonna be it.

But given they don't seem to be ashamed of themselves at all, I reckon it's Fallout 3. That game has still a lot of love, even more so due to nostalgia by those who played it when young, that they'll buy it again. Easy cash grab.

If it's a Fallout 3 remaster, I might buy it. Not on release day though because that'd be silly what with Bethesda never doing any bug testing. At the same time the remaster would have to be "good" (I use that term loosely), something in the realm of "Fallout 3 in the Fallout 4 engine" kind of good.

If itsi just PS4, Xone and PC, then I don't care.
But the thought of playing New Vegas on a switch fills me with joy.

Besides, it'll probably be a 76 expansion.

Fallout Shelter. :lmao:

The link to the "game page" on amazon says the page doesn't exist.

Also how that article goes "The logical conclusion is that this should be a remaster of Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas".
That's not the logical conclusion I reach. Specially since the page seems to have been deleted.

Back