Fallout 4 made me hate video games.

SaltyPasta

Ainsley Harriets prophet
Now hear me out, I didn't WANT to hate this game. I was actually really looking forward to playing the game, hell, I even pre-ordered it (first and last time). But the moment I started playing it... My god did it drive me to the brink of insanity with hatred.

The dialog system sucked an egg, the story was so mind bogingly dull that I'd rather hit my head against my desk. The game was just a discount call of duty with "muh brotherhood" splashed all over it.

I'm new to this forum, but I've heard most of the people here are similar to me (Adoring F1, F2 and FNV), while having a special loathing for this game. I used to go on /r/fallout and it drove me to the brink of suicide. People like MrMattyPlays on youtube make me want to carve my eyes out.

I used to love gaming and this franchise. Now I'd rather have my penis cut off with a rusty potato peeler, then play this piece of garbage.

Yeah, I know what you feel. I made the same mistake. I don't hate video games, since there are still some games I like.

For example the witcher series.

Fallout is dead and if you want A+ class critique look for mister caption on youtube.

Also, welcome to the NMA and make yourself at home.

Welcome to NMA.
Don't worry, you can share your opinions around here without fear of being stoned to death by internet rocks thrown by fanatic people who think that by you sharing your opinion about Fallout 4 you are attacking them personally.

Fallout is dead for me too, and so is the Elder Scrolls (which were two of my favorite computer game franchises).

I used to love gaming and this franchise. Now I'd rather have my penis cut off with a rusty potato peeler, then play this piece of garbage.
Don't worry, I have the right tools for that:
307lqoh.jpg

Forgot to mention that you should really change that "then" to "than"...

Yeah, I know what you feel. I made the same mistake. I don't hate video games, since there are still some games I like.

For example the witcher series.

Fallout is dead and if you want A+ class critique look for mister caption on youtube.

Also, welcome to the NMA and make yourself at home.
Funnily enough that guy you mentioned was the reason I made this post. He summed up everything I hate about the abortion that is known as fallout 4. I just started replaying New Vegas. So I'm content lol

Welcome to NMA.
Don't worry, you can share your opinions around here without fear of being stoned to death by internet rocks thrown by fanatic people who think that by you sharing your opinion about Fallout 4 you are attacking them personally.

Fallout is dead for me too, and so is the Elder Scrolls (which were two of my favorite computer game franchises).

Don't worry, I have the right tools for that:
307lqoh.jpg

Forgot to mention that you should really change that "then" to "than"...
Thanks for the welcoming words my man. Good to know I'm not the only one who wants to castrate themselves after this piece of shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallout is dead
Fallout is dead for me too,
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Stop right there, criminal scum guys.

Fallout as we know now IS dead.

But Fallout as we knew it and loved is still alive and kicking. Because
NO!
V1lWtA1.png

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

uQblDMX.png

45138-4-1446664604.jpg

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Edit: Especially since this English version
Znhr8CV.png

was just released like 2-3 weeks ago.

THERE'S STILL HOPE! WE CAN LET GO AND BEGIN AGAIN!

WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN!

Heh. Now that I think about it, is Fallout Online engine belonged to any particular team/developers? I recalled it being a thing of its own, that Fanmade Van Buren is now developed using that engine, so that way they don't have to deal with Beth's shenanigan.

Now hear me out, I didn't WANT to hate this game. I was actually really looking forward to playing the game, hell, I even pre-ordered it (first and last time). But the moment I started playing it... My god did it drive me to the brink of insanity with hatred.

The dialog system sucked an egg, the story was so mind bogingly dull that I'd rather hit my head against my desk. The game was just a discount call of duty with "muh brotherhood" splashed all over it.

I'm new to this forum, but I've heard most of the people here are similar to me (Adoring F1, F2 and FNV), while having a special loathing for this game. I used to go on /r/fallout and it drove me to the brink of suicide. People like MrMattyPlays on youtube make me want to carve my eyes out.

Welcome to NMA fellow bitter member. If you want to try the original fallout games you can purchase them in either at steam or GOG.

Welcome to the forum.

Yea, Fallout 4 was the biggest disappointment for me as well, and it hurts even more that we'll probably never see another Obsidian-developed Fallout game again (or at least for a long time).

For now though, we can at least browse this forum, surrounded by people just as angry.

I view Fallout 4 as a game which was entertaining to play but a crushing disappointment as a follow-up to the infinitely superior Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

I enjoyed killing a lot of shit in Fallout 4.

I also enjoyed creating my poly-amorous relationship of Cait and Piper in our Red Rocket mansion.

But the sheer half-assedry was very frustrating.

Well you know what to do ! Download some mods are start up them fallouts (You know actual fallout)

FO4 made me hate Bethesda and what the Fallout franchise has become. I hope CDPR can deliver with Cyberpunk 2077 to quench my sci-fi RPG thirst.

After reading more about it me too, Although I ave't completed the witcher yet

>_>

I don't hate Fallout 4 as a game on its own merits. Althought after like a 100 hours into my current playthrough the game's fun factor is on a steady decline.

Back