Fallout Excuse Bingo (Exactly what it says on the tin)

CerberusGate

I should save my game in a whole new slot
Now I know we have all seen our fair share of Bethesda apologists, Bethesdrones and trolls around here and out there on the Internet. So I would like to introduce a little game:

LdvRWuR.jpg

Some basic rules:
  1. Every time you encounter one of these many recycled excuses, tick a box and post the corresponding excuse here.
  2. You may not rely on the same threads, comment sections or sites to farm more excuses.
  3. You may not change the bingo chart to add new excuses.
  4. If the excuse you found somehow fits into one of the categories, justify why
  5. If this thread exists here already, feel free to merge this with that one.

The first to find all of these excuses.... gets the smug satisfaction of learning that many out there recycle excuses rather than be creative about it.

:smug:

Good luck everyone.

EDIT: Oh FML, I mistyped "tin" as "time"... Nevermind, fixed it.

Last edited:
Another good one you should add that I have been hearing a lot from Bethdrones is, "Since when did Fallout have a good story."

Another good one you should add that I have been hearing a lot from Bethdrones is, "Since when did Fallout have a good story."
Full disclosure: I didn't actually make this chart: http://i.imgur.com/LdvRWuR.jpg

I found it recently and posted it around here a couple of times.

I could add that excuse (I have seen that a couple of times before...) if I ever figure out how to add more without breaking the asymmetry.

Last edited:
The title says "Bethesda Game Bingo" but it is in the "General Fallout Discussion" sub-forum... Are we looking for those examples in texts/posts/etc related to Bethesda games in general, related to Bethesda Fallout games or just Fallout 4?

The title says "Bethesda Game Bingo" but it is in the "General Fallout Discussion" sub-forum... Are we looking for those examples in texts/posts/etc related to Bethesda games in general, related to Bethesda Fallout games or just Fallout 4?
Perhaps I should have placed it in the General Gaming Forum since the Bingo chart covers almost all modern Bethesda games...

For now, I'll rename the thread to Fallout Excuse Bingo.

Back