Fallout Movie

Kadscaner

NMA’s only mutie
Say a Fallout movie were to come out, who would you cast?

I know I would definitely have Darkwater played by Harrison Ford. He kinda looks like a young Ford and has a cool Han Solo vibe to him.

I know I would definitely have Darkwater played by Harrison Ford. He kinda looks like a young Ford and has a cool Han Solo vibe to him.
Just gonna bring the Fallout film treatment written up since this thread is about a potential Fallout movie:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...LLOUT2A.pdf/revision/latest?cb=20110319022414

EDIT: Another link to the film treatment on the wiki itself (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_film_treatment)

Last edited:
Totally agree about Harrison Ford as killian darkwater. That said: I think the vaultdwellers story would work far better as a miniseries rather than a movie.
If they don't hafta look like they do in the game then I think Sigourney weaver would make a good vree. Maybe Ellen page as tandi.

hmmmm, I'll like to see Tom Hardy get part of Ian or so.
But if we don't get an awkward super mutant played by Michael Cera, I would be disappointed.

As much as Nuka Break has budget limitations, I see their miniseries format working far better for Fallout. A movie would have way too much limitations, in times, distribution policy etc. Miniseries can focus on various times, events, characters etc. All they need is a bigger budget though.

And "The Rock" D.Johnson could be a SM, like Marcus or something :P.
But a miniseries could really work, imagine Trigun/Cowboy Bebop replaced by the Fallout context. For Bethesda fallouts, maybe a AMC's The Walking Dead format would work better. Ah, and get Matt Dillon somewhere there.

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson would make a good Frank Horrigan.
MV5BMTk0NjQ0ODAwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjM1NDM4MTE@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

If they were doing the dwellers story then which endimg would you prefer? Talking the master down or a fight? I think the former works better because you go from being told "leave now while you still have hope" to being kicked out of your home and wandering north, hopeless.

If they were doing the dwellers story then which endimg would you prefer? Talking the master down or a fight? I think the former works better because you go from being told "leave now while you still have hope" to being kicked out of your home and wandering north, hopeless.
Considering the amount of action that precedes and follows the encounter, I think that the talking would work better in a movie. Doesn't takes away the "final fight" sequence at all, since there is a lot of fighting with the super mutants, brutal hallucinations and a freaking nuclear explosion.

I agree as well. It would make for better dramatic irony to say the least. Plus, it also humanizes the Master quite a bit if you talk him out of the Unity and as @mithrap says, there's probably quite a lot of action before and after the encounter to balance out the lack of action from talking with the Master.

I do wonder whether a movie along those lines would make the encounter with the Master as the final obstacle for the Vault Dweller to save the Wasteland after destroying the Vats prior to this or would it follow official canon that has the Vault Dweller go after the Military Base after dealing with the Master.

I agree as well. It would make for better dramatic irony to say the least. Plus, it also humanizes the Master quite a bit if you talk him out of the Unity and as @mithrap says, there's probably quite a lot of action before and after the encounter to balance out the lack of action from talking with the Master.

I do wonder whether a movie along those lines would make the encounter with the Master as the final obstacle for the Vault Dweller to save the Wasteland after destroying the Vats prior to this or would it follow official canon that has the Vault Dweller go after the Military Base after dealing with the Master.
I like going for the master last. Feels better. Feels right.

Why Harrison Ford instead of the original voice actor, Richard Dean Anderson?

Back