Fallout PBP - Fallout Northwest

Lukepazuzu

First time out of the vault
Apologies in advanced if this isn't allowed under fan fiction and fan art, it just seemed to me the most appropriate place to post this. I recently finished Fallout 1 for the first time after trying for years, I really enjoyed it, I was introduced to the series with 3 over a decade ago now but my favourite is of course New Vegas.

I am trying to find any potential members for a Fallout play by post game and especially people who are lore nuts and want to help flesh out the setting. Here's a link to the game page. I have also created a basic map of the imagined Northwest area it could use a bit more work but I wanted it more as a template if people want their characters from a specific settlement they want to create. Again I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this post, if anyone has any questions please ask. Thanks everyone :)

xAJfWMD.jpg

I guess it's fine here, although might be more fitting in the Roleplaying board as you're looking for players.
That map looks pretty fancy, though!

I'll just move this to the RP board.
And welcome! I hope you find some people to play with, it looks like a fun setting.

Back