Fallout PnP Total Combat Rework

Orginlock

First time out of the vault
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested I have actually gone through and Updated/Rebalanced and reworked all systems dealing with combat from Jason Mical's Fallout PnP and have written a document called Fallout PnP Total Combat Rework. But it adds much more than just a few tweaks. Players can pretty much create any kind of wastelander they want and still be useful in all aspects of the game. Where as before a speech/charisma character would be great for roleplaying with NPCs they now have the ability to affect combat with various traits and perks. This Document took me nearly a year to finish so ill throw this up so you all can take a look at my version for yourself, which will refresh alot of things in the game. The link is a .rar file which can be opened with any zip program or winrar. It contains a character sheet, Jason Mical's Fallout PnP 2.0, my total combat rework (which can be used as a stand alone game), and 2 excel spread sheets, one of which is a character creator in which you simply adjust your stats and it spits out every other relevant stat that is needed, and the other is an all purpose damage calculator which can also calculate every other formula that i have in the rework. Here is the link, feel free to take a look. Link below.

Here is the link

Back