Fallout: POS, the Real Quote:

Roshambo

Antediluvian as Feck
And new sig:

"When we started discussing a Fallout console game, we looked at the fan sites and what they wanted out of future Fallout titles. Then we decided to do everything we could do spite them. Here's the plan: we'll take everything out that made it Fallout and, get this because it's the kicker, we'll market it to a console crowd, where Fallout has really no following and the game will have mediocre sales on it's own merit, and those who were console gamers and liked Fallout will hate this game and spread word of mouth to remove any interest by those who don't know of Fallout. Since that game won't bring in that mad cash Titus wants, it'll really fuck over the Fallout franchise. Aren't we some bloody fucking geenyoosus? We're only half-ass copying what Blizzard is doing with Ghost, and like usual, we're going to be content with what Interplay has become.
Half-ass.

Buy Run Like Hell!" - Chuck Cuervos

Hehe.. Man did you read all that crap he wrote, examples:
drug-addicted zealot ghouls with dynamite jammed into their bodies
and
Much of the graphics engine comes from Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance, but we’ve made so many changes to the game play that the rendering systems had to change as well. In light of those modifications, we’re really happy with the visuals and how they capture the essence of a Fallout game setting. This is the first Fallout title to go full 3D, with lighting and particle effects that really give the post-apocalyptic setting a dynamic feel.
A hell...just read the whole interview...man he's got some twisted idea of Fallout and what people want..

I especially liked my new sig,
We’re really happy with the visuals and how they capture the essence of a Fallout game setting.

All I have to say, in light of the evidence he's given in the interview, the man either has no clue or is an utter retard dancing on corporate strings.

Roshambo said:
All I have to say, in light of the evidence he's given in the interview, the man either has no clue or is an utter retard dancing on corporate strings.

I"d go with the corporate strings being a big factor but the tard part is likely too.

I can't even read that interview, it's so infuriating. :x

I want to kick that man in the nuts. I think my 8 year old sister has a better view of fallout than that corporate kiss@$$. Oh well, Ill probably buy the game to give me something to do when nothing is on TV and my X-box stares at me lmfao. Latez all.

DarkUnderlord said:
Only it's R rated due to sexual content.

What about gory death sequences that are the results of critical hits to the eyes? Oh, I forgot, there are no critical hits or shots to the eyes. Or shots to the legs. Or groin. Just the pump-your-enemy-full-of-lead-until-they-die shots.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I played a sniper character, you see.

Don't groinshots with a needle gun give you the willies? :D

But I agree, I just heard about this and basically all I can think of is..

poor Fallout.

Think of the bright side, It could get us people to make more fallout 2 mods?

I hope... but then again since this is shown to console gamers then I guess there is no hope there :(

like many other people have said the best thing to do is not to buy it even if a horde of gamers arrived at interplay on a witchhunt they would make it anyway even if you want to buy it coz you have nothing better to do or so you can play it and insult it more then interplay has already won do not buy this degraded piece of shit at all.

DarkShade1989 said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Only it's R rated due to sexual content.

What about gory death sequences that are the results of critical hits to the eyes? Oh, I forgot, there are no critical hits or shots to the eyes. Or shots to the legs. Or groin. Just the pump-your-enemy-full-of-lead-until-they-die shots.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I played a sniper character, you see.

u cant even play a Sniper if you wanted too, the pre created chars thing sucks.

Back