Fallout Tactics modding

APTYP

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Right guys, I have found the solution to 'file size check' problem that restricted editing to simple replacement of bytes. So if you made your Berettas mega-powerful, you had to beware of those Raiders... Now we know how to make new weapons, new inventory items, and I'm also working on custom inventory for each character.

I'd keep an eye on Pipboy2000LE and Mod Squad - they might have new progressive mods very soon.

[img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/ftclogo-t.gif]

Anybody wants hunting rifle with burst mode?

What I want is a Gauss Rifle with burstfire. Or a Vindicator with exact-aiming funcrion...

Algernon

I AM EVERYEWHERE AND NOWHERE

What about atom bomb (it IS possible)?

1.You'll get your mod.
2.You'd be surprised to hear this, but I just activated this feature - it was already in the file! Yes, someone planned hunting rifle to burst out 3 shots! I made it fire 10, for ballance... I just hacked the .ent file, Mod Squad has my document with format draft.

I emailed you the file. Post here if you didn't receive it.

And all the wonderous new things we have discovered will be uploaded as soon as we get the server problem sorted out.

>I emailed you the file. Post
>here if you didn't receive
>it.
>
>

>
>

>[img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/ftclogo-t.gif]
>

[TABLE border=5" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#4B5359" bordercolorlight="#008DE6" bordercolordark="#002FA4][TR][TD]
[a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/][IMG SRC=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/logo2.jpg" border=0][/a]​

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The best file compression around - "DEL *.*"
[/td][/tr][/table]​

NEW MOD BETA-TESTING

It's not official. It's done by me, and by me only. Dr.W95, whether you like this or not, I'm releasing some stuff I made, and I don't have to consult with you or anybody else on THIS step.

This mod adds AK47 assault rifle to Strom's inventory in second mission. I tweaked it a big because it was too ineffective in its original form. If you want to beta-test it, tell me about it.

RE: NEW MOD BETA-TESTING

Uh... You know, I think I'll better send you AK47 "M|/|POC/\AB" :-) :-) :-)

|/| doesn't look good at this font. Maybe if you use HTML tags to flip N, you will get better result?

Tada! Now all you need to do is add the HTML code to your sig. Or just make an image in Photoshop.

[iframe src=//www.smackrazor.f2s.com/mirosig.htm" border=0 width=100 height=25 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 frameborder=0][/iframe]

>yeah! i like that
>
>hmmm... M|/|POC/\AB it looks good, maybe
>I should change my sig
>:)
>--
>Miroslav, miroslav@gamestats.com
>No Mutants Allowed - Fallout WebSite
>
>http://fallout.gamestats.com/

[/a]

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The best file compression around - "DEL *.*"
[/td][/tr]
[/center]

>Anybody wants hunting rifle with burst
>mode?
>
>

>
>

>[img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/ftclogo-t.gif]
>

I would like this mod :)

Back