Fallout YT is Dead.

RossiRoo54

First time out of the vault
This is my personal opinion, I've been doing a lot of thinking about all the Fallout YTers I used to watch and the community is dead now. I don't like any of the Fallout YTers left.
All the guys I used to watch (still do): Al ChestBreach (still going), Caedo Genesis (still going), MittenSquad, thenthapple, ShoddyCast. Its honestly sad and I don't know if the YT community for fallout can be saved. Just starting a discussion.

I never watched 'em so it comes as a surprise that it there even was a YT community for Fallout.
What did they talk about exactly?

Cause if it was lore then I'm surprised it didn't die off sooner.
If it is gameplay then I suppose the games will run dry without heavy modding.

Al does a lot of mod stuff which is really fun, Caedeo does guides and gameplay, MittenSquad does a lot of cool challenges I recommend him he's not recording for personal reasons rn. Thenthapple and ShoddyCast were Lore. Thenthapple was my favorite but other lore yters made it about money and uploading everyday which made him lose passion. Main reason why the Fallout YT community is dead is because almost none of the fallout yters left are trustworthy most are just shills, which if you've never heard the stuff some of these guys have said then its a lot of hilarity to hear it

Well, if you become a X youtuber then it is in your best interest to keep your audience hooked and if you've been positive about the thing then you gotta keep being positive regardless of what happens, which can turn you into a shill. It's inevitable. For that reason I don't really watch any youtuber that focuses on one thing exclusively. Make that your entire bread and butter and trying to branch out could mean loss of audience and revenue. Or it grows stale as there is only so much to see and do and talk about before it's all been done to death.

I watch this youtuber about her guinea pigs and sadly she's basically started to do the same videos again such as "reason why guinea pigs is a great pet", you already did this video, twice, why do it again?

And as fun as it can be to be a part of a cummunity like that eventually you gotta move on, things don't last forever. You'll lose interest. Fallout YT might not be dead for that reason, might just be dead to you.

Look on the bright side, this gives you more time to watch Mr Ballen.

And Lutch Green

And LazyMasquerade

Theres a lot of different YT I watch I was just starting a discussion about how imo like the franchise the community on yt has been dying.

I don't really watch Youtube, but the two I heard about lately are "Gopher" and "Manyatruenerd". I have no idea if they are any good though.

I heard about those two because they seem to be having TTW playthroughs going on at the moment or something.

Gopher is fine just modding tips really, MATN is bad. He did a lot of lying in his "Fallout 3 is better than you think" video which was mainly just him shitting on new vegas. Even his fans said that the vid was made in bad faith, his "Fallout 4 is better than you think" video is also really bad he's been deemed one of the shills.

Just for fun here are some of my favorite lines from the shill yters.
MrMattyPlays: "It is disrespectful to say Fallout 4 is a bad game"
MATN: Made videos lying about New Vegas just to prop up 3. he even took other videos out of context to fit his narrative.
Oxhorn: People who dislike fallout 4 are toxic people who cannot be cured, retconns are good, and he then likens wanting better fallout games to wanting racial purity.

MATN: Made videos lying about New Vegas just to prop up 3. he even took other videos out of context to fit his narrative.
I like the video someone made debunking a lot of the misinformation in MATN's video. It shows how just out of bad faith MATN's arguments were.

it's proof that people shouldn't take a lot of the arguments in these essays at face value.

By the way, here's a quote from the MATN's video:

You can be a pacifist by having your companions kill people

Last edited:
"You can just run away" That's not pacifism. MATN played his hand by showing he cared more about getting into the Greenbrier event than actually caring about the fanbase and series. Remember kids be enough of a shill and you'll get shout outs in Fallout 76! I'm referring to Oxhorn who got referenced in fallout 76, the same game that banned people for homophobia shouted out a homophobe.

Anyone who wants to check out the guys who called out the shills here they are
Father Elijahcal, Creetosis, and a few others I can't think of ATM.

A lot of these cocksuckers play the games on easy level then briefly show their settings on hard.

Then their fanboys wank all over them when they show an exploit or tell of an Easter egg that has been known for time.

I pity these fuckwits fond of their own voice.

Quick rant, fanx.

Quick question does anyone remember a YouTuber that went by the name TheElectroGypsy? He's guy from Bulgaria that played Fallout 1 and 2 back in 2012,(which is also the year I became a Fallout Fan) and I remember he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable of those two games. And I think around was it 2013? 2014ish? His account was shut down and he disappeared entirely, does anyone know what happened to him? :confused:

Also, I loved his drunk playthrough of Skyrim. That was GOLD!
:D

Quick question does anyone remember a YouTuber that went by the name TheElectroGypsy? He's guy from Bulgaria that played Fallout 1 and 2 back in 2012,(which is also the year I became a Fallout Fan) and I remember he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable of those two games. And I think around was it 2013? 2014ish? His account was shut down and he disappeared entirely, does anyone know what happened to him? :confused:

Also, I loved his drunk playthrough of Skyrim. That was GOLD!
:D

i always found it ominous when a youtuber or video i used to watch just got memory-holed... really makes you think about things: how fleeting our reality and history is..

This is my personal opinion, I've been doing a lot of thinking about all the Fallout YTers I used to watch and the community is dead now. I don't like any of the Fallout YTers left.
All the guys I used to watch (still do): Al ChestBreach (still going), Caedo Genesis (still going), MittenSquad, thenthapple, ShoddyCast. Its honestly sad and I don't know if the YT community for fallout can be saved. Just starting a discussion.

I think the only worth ones to watch are Triangle City and some of Schizo Elijah videos, but yea apart from those every other modern fallout youtuber either has no personality, uploads generic content or just sucks bethesda balls constantly

Back