Fo1se Issue

Clart Lewis

First time out of the vault
Well looks like I've learned my lesson to start rotating save files. I just finished up the glow and I don't have enough radaway to get myself cleaned up meaning I can't leave to get back to the brotherhood. I'm trying to use Vad's save editor but whenever I try to open up my save in the editor it stops responding. Anybody know how to fix this?

You should try F12se. I have fixed a few bugs there. F1se often fails to load savegame if player is in combat, maybe there are other bugs.

If F12se will fail too, you need to tell what mods you are using and upload saved game somewhere, so I can take a look.

You should try F12se. I have fixed a few bugs there. F1se often fails to load savegame if player is in combat, maybe there are other bugs.

If F12se will fail too, you need to tell what mods you are using and upload saved game somewhere, so I can take a look.
Thank you dude I'll make sure to try this out in the morning. I seriously thought I was gonna have to start this whole run over because of radiation.

Back