[FO2] Algernon

• Thread starter Thread starter 8-Ball
  • Start date Start date
RE: Algernon

hes in the basement of new reno arms. what you do is go to the door to the east, then lockpick it, youll go through there and some dogs will bark at you. kill them and then youll see some steps. go down and there he is. but the problem is he doesnt speak any english, hes some sort of savant. but if you have any upgradeable weapons hell do it for you. so there we go.

He's the way to free weapon upgrades.
He's in the new reno arms dealer. Sneak on the side at noght run past the dog and go straight behind the last upeer shelves at the right there are stairs go down And voila!.

Now you can't really speak to him but my theory is that if you play a dumb character you probably can have a discution with him just like with Thor. But this is untested (in my case. Anyone done it?

"I'm Ugly and you're not!"

>Now you can't really speak to
>him but my theory is
>that if you play a
>dumb character you probably can
>have a discution with him
>just like with Thor. But
>this is untested (in my
>case. Anyone done it?

Yes, and I found it very funny. Take a bunch of mentats, wait for your intelligence to drop way down once the intelligence increasing effect wears off, and talk to him. Make sure you save it beforehand, though. I prefer ol' Al alive...

- Hell Patrol -
Hell_Patrol@juno.com

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-00 AT 01:01AM (GMT)[p]I heard that if you give him the daisies from the Crashed Whale encounter he joins your party. Heh, heh. No seriously, it was a legit site too.

*Supposedly* the giving the daisies to a someone and having them join your party was meant for Ian (I think someone said it mentioned it in the real FO2 hintbook,) but since Ian was supposed to be in the Abbey, and they never got around to putting the Abbey/Tribal Village/some-acronym-i-forgot-city into the game, you never ended up being able to use the daisies.

- Hell Patrol -
Hell_Patrol@juno.com

Im reading the book Flowers for algernon

"The sky is falling and i don't care,I just wanna feel good."

It's like the famous book title is meant to be an instruction. Too bad it doesn't work though.

Back