Frank Horrigan vs FO4 factions

ThatZenoGuy

Residential Zealous Evolved Nano Organism
The main factions of FO4 all unite with everything they have (excluding the non-functioning Liberty Prime), and face Frank Horrigan in his glorious mutant cyborg form.

Could they actually beat him? Speaking from the lore, as of course gameplay is different.

Nothing short of a Plasma Rifle stands a chance of even denting his armor, although he has exposed (superhumanly tough) flesh.

Well, Fallout 4 has ridiculous stuff like the Big Boy and MIRV Launcher and there's also the Nuka-Nukes.
I don't think Horrigan would survive 12 mini-nukes (in one single attack) to his face...

Well, Fallout 4 has ridiculous stuff like the Big Boy and MIRV Launcher and there's also the Nuka-Nukes.
I don't think Horrigan would survive 12 mini-nukes (in one single attack) to his face...

No faction has such a weapon IIRC, NPC's can spawn with fat men (rarely, and its not like they have more range than his plasma-minigun), but not modified ones, which might not even be canon due to the lack of "MIRV" ammunition.

No faction has such a weapon IIRC, NPC's can spawn with fat men (rarely, and its not like they have more range than his plasma-minigun), but not modified ones, which might not even be canon due to the lack of "MIRV" ammunition.
The Big Boy is bought from a merchant in Diamond City.
Do factions have lore about doing business with DC? I know DC joins with whatever faction destroys the Institute in the end, because it displays that faction's flags all over the city.

I don't know much about Fallout 4 lore.

The Big Boy is bought from a merchant in Diamond City.
Do factions have lore about doing business with DC? I know DC joins with whatever faction destroys the Institute in the end, because it displays that faction's flags all over the city.

I don't know much about Fallout 4 lore.

That's one 'double' Fatman, although I'm not sure if they have more.

Who'd use it? BOS Paladin?

Horrigan might beat anyone 1 vs 1, but forget about it when there is more than 10 opponents. He isn't god on earth.
(Liberty Prime could probably beat him 1 vs 1, considering how OP it is)

Last edited:
Horrigan might be anyone 1 vs 1, but forget about it when there is more than 10 opponents. He isn't god on earth.
(Liberty Prime could probably beat him 1 vs 1, considering how OP it is)

Horrigan would lose to 10 BOS mooks?

I would say any crew with combat armor\power armor\super mutant hide and energy weapons/big guns/high tier weapons would stand a chance. It didn't take a whole army to defeat him in the game. Just an handful of guys\gals with the proper skillset and equipment.

Back