Fun RPG Co-Op multiplayer experiences.

Shaodeus

Still Mildly Glowing
I'm looking for some RPGs that are fun with multiplayer. I'm not looking for MMOs like Runescape or World of Warcraft but really more on games that go on the roleplaying aspect of things. What would you gentlemen recommend?

Things like Baldur's gate for example

One modern RPG I can suggest is Divinity: Original Sin. I've actually played the multiplayer with my younger brother and it was a blast.

Neverwinter Nights (1/2) is another option along with the two Torchlight games though with these four, I cannot really verify if they are exceptional (though the singleplayer for NWN 1 & 2 is pretty solid).

runescape was used to be good, but that is in thepast. Well @CerberusGate is right; i suggest you could get Divinity OS (or 2, its even better tbh). Definitely Best CRPG with multi as you can get right now

Nah I want something that's more Roleplaying focussed rather then being hack & slash. Like how they do it on a Garry's mod Roleplaying server for example, or a narrative foccused adventure at least.

There's already a thing for Hack & Slash and its called Gauntlet Legends and its great

I was going to namedrop the From Software "Souls" games but that isn't what you are looking for. Divinity would be your best bet. Grim Dawn is a Diablo clone worth looking at.

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel if you want a reason to kill yourself.
That or you could just get drunk.

Back