GamePro reviews FO:BoS

jr. said:
it looks like i'm not the only one who enjoys jaunting around talking to cows and avoiding pratfalls, 4 out of 5

it's like oxycontin icing on a three-layer crack cake with crystal meth decorations on caremel that's better than sex

bobs-stupid.jpg

Then again, someone should thank you for the link. Don't think we knew about this review yet. :roll:

For the record, though: FOPOS sucks. Anyone who says it doesn't sucks as well. :twisted:

Meh.

4 of 5

Look at their criteria for review. Graphics. Sound. Control. Fuck, that is about the worst way to review a game. Idiots.

Montez said:
jr. is on our side Blade Runner, I think he was just being sarcastic.

Yeah? Well, it wasn't very clear to me, then. I just wanted to make sure...

Sorry jr. Try being even more sarcastic in the future! :wink:

"The icing on the cake is the game’s superb production value, which includes beautifully crafted sound effects like devastating explosions and the eerie whistling of radioactive wind, solid voice acting, and copious visual details that flesh out a nightmarish world decimated by nuclear warfare."

Thats my favorite quote from the review. Most of the sound effects were lifted straight from Baldur's Gate, or so I hear.

Maybe he was talking about the nu-metal playing in the background?

And the screenshots I've seen didn't look like they had copious visual details... In fact they looked a bit grainy and fuzzy.

This is the second review that claims that this game would be mediocre were it not for the saving grace by way of "RPG elementz."

I don't get it. They're as bare bones as can be -- you gain a level and can add a 5% bonus to damage, health, accuracy etc. up to a maximum of 25%. Woohoo. In the end, it don't mean shit, sucka -- I started a new game and imported my level 11 character and barely noticed a discernable difference. It really all depends on what junk you've got equipped.

I guess they're just easily entertained/distracted. Gamepro has never been thought very highly of in console gaming circles.

Back