Hacking app

MayonaiseCream

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Hey guys, just curious, is there an app on android that copies terminal hacks in fallout onto a game? Thanks in advance!

Ok, that's clearly the wrong sub-forum. I've moved the thread.

Try searching for the game "MasterMind" instead. It's what the hacking game is based on. They do colors instead of letters but the concept is the same.

I remember using this application on Android, but I can't remember what it was called. When I played Fallout 3 two years ago, I used it from my phone and it helped me a lot. Right now, I just can't get that piece of memory out of my brain and tell you what it's called.

I remember using this application on Android, but I can't remember what it was called. When I played Fallout 3 two years ago, I used it from my phone and it helped me a lot. Right now, I just can't get that piece of memory out of my brain and tell you what it's called.

The hacking is easy using a pen and paper. I know !. That takes time and effort. I got really good at it. The above comments are correct, it is similar to the game ' Mastermind'. Sometimes getting stuff completely wrong cancels out many of the words.
Your first guess is important.
So if you pick a word and nothing is correct, that means similar letters, syllables in other words are also wrong so cross them out

Back