Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HATE NEWSPAPERS

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Toront go to sleep

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
T

TorontoReign

@Proletären often gets to news before I do so here he is. In all his glory. Awaiting your upvotes.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

>incline
Get out of here with your Codex heresy

I'm not sure if having MCA around is any merit when he'll come to whatever nonsense, he'll we had him on board for the podcast and I'm not even 100% sure if being NMA actually made a difference

Hello all! I will hopefully be given a username in English by the all mighty board of administrators.

I've been lurking here since 2006(?) but it was for some reason impossible to register an account and after several attempts I was amazed when I finally managed back in 2012. My first Fallout memory was when I was 10 or 11 and I watched a friend play Fallout 2. A few years later I bought Fallout 1 and was instantly hooked. Fallout 3 was absolute garbage but at least it gave us New Vegas.

I will cover Fallout 76, of course, so we can all gloat about it. I will also post about faithful Fallout mods like Fallout Nevada, Fallout Sonora and Fallout New California. Fallout inspired games like ATOM will also be featured. And I would also say that upcoming games like Wasteland 3 deserves our attention.

If you find any post-apoc RPG stuff that you think would be of general interest you can always PM me here on NMA.

About time.
Now we can be superduper lazy, hooray! (or moreso)

Last edited:
I only judge people by their forum avatars....
64131.jpg
...needs better cropping before I'm satisfied.

Back