Hot Lava Gameplay Trailer

Kinda creative idea, I suppose.
But a creative idea isn't necessarily a 'good' idea.
That means I think the game looks like it'll suck donkey balls.

Oh and "gameplay" trailer? No.
Yea, I'm not really seeing the gameplay in this so-called "gameplay trailer." First-person platforming is awful also.

This is probably like the time he said No Man's Sky and Homefront looked good and we all pointed out they looked like garbage and he wrote up a strawman claiming all of us hate every single videogame.

Yea, I'm not really seeing the gameplay in this so-called "gameplay trailer." First-person platforming is awful also.

This is probably like the time he said No Man's Sky and Homefront looked good and we all pointed out they looked like garbage and he wrote up a strawman claiming all of us hate every single videogame.
Weeeell, I mean I do hate an awful lot of games. :whistling:

I won't lie though, it's about time that somebody made a game out of the old floor is lava bit.

Maybe you should put gaming a rest for abit. We know that it's not just me that say this
Why?

I just came from replaying Age Of Decadence 3 times in a row. Gaming isn't the problem; It's my standards that are ridiculously high. Taking a break away from it ain't gonna do shit. I took a break from rogue-likes and decided to play Starbound again now that it is out of Early Access and by the end I felt like eating a bullet. I also took a break from watching films for a veeeeery long time, only rewatching films I knew I enjoyed occasionally. And then I came back and started watching more films and within seconds it all came back to me why I despise so many of them.

I'm not a goldfish, taking a break isn't going to magically make me forget about the issues I have with [whatever] and it's not going to make me any more fair towards it when I come back either.

If it works for you and AskWazzup then good for you two, but it ain't something that works for me. :shrug:

Why?

I just came from replaying Age Of Decadence 3 times in a row. Gaming isn't the problem; It's my standards that are ridiculously high. Taking a break away from it ain't gonna do shit. I took a break from rogue-likes and decided to play Starbound again now that it is out of Early Access and by the end I felt like eating a bullet. I also took a break from watching films for a veeeeery long time, only rewatching films I knew I enjoyed occasionally. And then I came back and started watching more films and within seconds it all came back to me why I despise so many of them.

I'm not a goldfish, taking a break isn't going to magically make me forget about the issues I have with [whatever] and it's not going to make me any more fair towards it when I come back either.

If it works for you and AskWazzup then good for you two, but it ain't something that works for me. :shrug:
There's a lot of crap entertainment and finding gems is getting harder and harder.

Everytime a game studio does something original, the business people demand everyone hammer that concept into oblivion and turn every sequel into a watered down childish mess with microtransactions and season pass.

Last edited:

:smug:

Back