Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hate it

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

NotAcasul

meanie
Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Why so?

Is it a step up from Fallout 4? How does it compare to different the other DLC's like Wasteland Workshop? Do you think that there's hope?

I'd love to hear what this site thinks of it.

I like it, it's a huge step in the right direction from the base game and previous DLCs.
It's not worth the asking price as it is kind of short, and there are a huge number of issues I have with it.
But for what it is, I like it.
I'm not loving it, but there is some thought put into the story and motivation.
I'm more invested into trying to find the Family's daughter than trying to find my own son, maybe because we're not connected to the story what so ever.

Personally, this is Fallout 4 for me, and it's a huge step up from the previous DLC.
I've said my thoughts on those, one's wasted potential and the other is just crap.

It's a shame it's taken about six months and three downloadable content releases to get there, but we got something good out of Fallout 4.
Now, if only this team was working on Fallout 5 and had free reign to do whatever they want, then we could see major improvements with the Fallout IP.

If you're comparing it to the Wasteland Workshop then it's way better since WW was just a cash cow for minecrafters, though the dialogue wheel still neutered it, would have been way better without that.

Oh, another fucking Fallout 4 thread in the General Fallout forum, which is absolutely where it belongs. Yes, that Fallout 4 subforum serves no purpose whatsoever. I mean, it's "General Fallout", right? That description there is totally outdated.

Back