6.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 1,345
I like the idea, and I saw that article with Chucky B. Lucky and laughed my ass off. However, I think we're stretching the word pacifist.

I like the idea, and I saw that article with Chucky B. Lucky and laughed my ass off. However, I think we're stretching the word pacifist.
God damn it, why do people always blame me for all sorts of accidents that happen! There was literally NO way I could have prevented this tragedy. And that Preston guy is a psycho. I was talking to one of my new friends in Concord that I made with the Intimidation perk, and he fucking shot him.

Last edited:
God damn it, why do people always blame me for all sorts of accidents that happen! There was literally NO way I could have prevented this tragedy. And that Preston guy is a psycho. I was talking to one of my new friends in Concord that I made with the Intimidation perk, and he fucking shot him.

Just like when you accidentally scavenged the materials and accidentally constructed turrets with 1000 rounds of 5.56 ammunition, and just accidentally programmed them to fire on hostiles. That's a lot of accidents, for this court.

However, I think we're stretching the word pacifist.

I don't know, I think "I'm going to run over to the turret that I know won't shoot at me in hopes that the Deathclaw will be driven off or distracted" is a reasonable thing to do as a Pacifist. The Deathclaw died basically due to its own poor choices, not from anything you did.

Just like when you accidentally scavenged the materials and accidentally constructed turrets with 1000 rounds of 5.56 ammunition, and just accidentally programmed them to fire on hostiles. That's a lot of accidents, for this court.
Nonsense. My turrets contain nothing but the finest quality desk fans and telephones. I don't even have any 5.56 ammo.

Last edited:

I don't know, I think "I'm going to run over to the turret that I know won't shoot at me in hopes that the Deathclaw will be driven off or distracted" is a reasonable thing to do as a Pacifist. The Deathclaw died basically due to its own poor choices, not from anything you did.

I suppose, if we're missing the point that those turrets look to be placed on the outskirts of the Red Rocket settlement, constructed by the player. Lol.

I suppose, if we're missing the point that those turrets look to be placed on the outskirts of the Red Rocket settlement, constructed by the player. Lol.
There is no reason it couldn't just have turned back and scampered off. It HAD to go chasing me, and met with an unfortunate accident as a result. I didn't fire a minigun at it for 10 minutes like most people would have, hell I didn't even pick the thing up. I'd say that makes me a pretty peaceful and chill character.

Sorry, it's not my intent to make you have less fun with the game. It's looks pretty fun to do.

Edit: If you look at the turret itself, it says 1000 round 5.56 printed on it. WHO DID THAT LABELING??? HUH? Lol :p Must have just been a scrap of metal that happened to have that printed, we all know it shoots fan-metal-bit-parts! ;D

Last edited:
Sorry, it's not my intent to make you have less fun with the game. It's looks pretty fun to do.

Edit: If you look at the turret itself, it says 1000 round 5.56 printed on it. WHO DID THAT LABELING??? HUH? Lol :p Must have just been a scrap of metal that happened to have that printed, we all know it shoots fan-metal-bit-parts! ;D

Huh. I assume you know that a standard 5.56 inch bladed desk fan spins at 1000 rounds per minute? It's okay, misunderstandings like this happen.

Huh. I assume you know that a standard 5.56 inch bladed desk fan spins at 1000 rounds per minute? It's okay, misunderstandings like this happen.

Inches? The misunderstandings are all around us.

attachment.php

Although, maybe 5.56 mm fan blades would it better in a milliprocessor.

Attachments

• rsz_screenshot0.jpg
    rsz_screenshot0.jpg
    773.1 KB · Views: 973

To be honest, I think a pacifist playtrough only counts for conversations, which is sadly what Fallout 4 lacks :(, it doesn't ever give you a real oportunity to role play one. Your companions killing stuff is absolutely viable in my opinion.

To be honest, I think a pacifist playtrough only counts for conversations, which is sadly what Fallout 4 lacks :(, it doesn't ever give you a real oportunity to role play one. Your companions killing stuff is absolutely viable in my opinion.
The game is not designed for providing a good pacifist experience, but it is perfectly possible to wrest one out of it by getting creative. I just got a quest from the shifty guy at the flooded quarry to go and fix a pump. Three Persuasion successes later I am 150xp richer and have leveled once, for doing precisely fuck-all of what he wants me to. Then I read on his computer terminal that he's actually a raider planning to set up a base here, and also that the pump likely has a Mirelurk inside it. One short swim later I am up at the pump again, thoroughly irradiated, but I've fixed the pump. Of course, as soon as I turn it on, two Mirelurks pop up out of nowhere and promptly knock the guy unconscious. I'm tempted to finish him off, but I'll live by my creed and let him live. The Mirelurks however, are now following me wherever I go, intent on having my long, beautiful legs for lunch. Too bad they followed me all the way up to the USAF Olivia, where I've parked my gigantic homicidal dual-minigun-wielding sentry bot. The way I see it, if a big fish is out to eat you, go get help from a bigger fish.

I've been getting in fights with random Ghouls then having them follow me into groups of Raiders and letting them deal with each other. Not that I'm playing as a pacifist, I just find it hilarious.

Back