I got a proposition for those who are interested

Fueld

First time out of the vault
Hey guys Im on xbox and my gamertag is Fueldbyirony Ive been no lifing Fallout 76 for as long as I can remember so I figure why not find a way to play it while keeping the lights on I had a proposition for some of you for $50 with in a span of a week or each week depending on you Ill be helping you grind in game, whether your on or off line get you as much of a specific type of junk as you need,I can help you level up faster to the best of my abilities ect. you name it you have my assistance for the whole week I can discuss availability and other semantics so I can best assist you all probably 3 or 4 max a week however if you want my undivided assistance for a one month or potentially more up to you we can possibly work out a different payment plan for that. Now I know what you might be think "Fueld I already have some friends who play with me"well you see my friend this isn't just an extra buddy to play with type of gig Im essentially going to be you're Appalachian personal assistant. No oh I cant play today I feel like playing COD instead no oh so and so isnt online I'll grind for my own stuff Im wholy responsible for helping you for the entirety of the month with in a reasonable amount of availability of course (dont worry even on busy days I graveyard shift the game all night)

Don't most (or all?) here despise that game?

*Myself, I would decline to accept it even as a free gift direct from the studio.

Well... Because everything Bethesda touches —where the Fallout IP is concerned— turns to infantile crap. They have a very low (but possibly very accurate) opinion of their target market. That's no intended slight on my part... it's just very, very un-Fallouty. ;)

[Their target market is not the Fallout fans; it's TES fans. They make TES re-skins using the Fallout IP assets.]

Not one of their Fallout IP games is in any way close to the series proper, and most are blatantly contradictory [to even the core principles] of it.

Last I looked, FO:76 was just an ip-asset sand box; at one time (at release) came with no NPCs.

*Consider that they green-lit a multiplayer game set in a dead world where there are few survivors of a planet ending nuclear war.
bonk.gif

They are not just destructively clueless... they truly don't care.
_______
To answer your question... Because that's not what they [most?] are here for. That game is like a slap on the face; a nail in the coffin; proof that we will never get a proper Fallout game so long as they own it. It's like someone parading the taxidermied hide of cherished pet.

Last edited:
Back