I seek knowledge

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Forgive me for I am ignorant. i wish to know the secrets of moding and hacking. if you would be so kind as to share your wisedom on such topics i would be deeply greatful. i especially wish to know how to modify guns. Please if your do respond to me be very disctripive in your instructions. tell me exactly how to perform these skills. if you know of a place that can answer my questions, i beg of you to tell me where i can find it. please assist me in my quest to be more like you.

Here is the knowledge that you seek:

[a href=//members.xoom.com/fallout2mods/]The knowledge you seek is contained deep in the depths of this fortress, I pray you have a safe journey, and bring back many strange prizes and gifts.[/a]

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

Back