I'm back

• Thread starter Thread starter Dark Knight
  • Start date Start date
D

Dark Knight

I have finally returned to the forum, guys. Mayhaps you remember me as Plutonas/Ares? Well, whatever the hell you want to call me, I'm back.......

No I didn't die- suprised?

Yeah...

I forgot my damn passwords so I had to use my other alias.

Thanks for the Paint shop "help" you gave me. It will come in handy after I finish learning it all around.

By the way, has the Xotorian Unification Process gained any support since last time I was here?

Nope! We've been fighting off al sorts of mischievous...

Dumb Bunnies. Oh you should have seen the kinds of posts we were getting.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

RE: Wassup Ares!

Hey, Arthur, how's it goin' over there? I'm fine.

But when did people confuse you for me (Ares)? I never remembered that happening. I still have no idea what yout acronym name stands for!

RE: Nope! We've been fighting off al sorts of mischievous...

Too bad I missed out on that. I've been fighting many idiots/ignorants on other forums....and as always, I am the victor.

G'morning

You're still wrong.

Ok, ok, just kidding! Please don't start a discussion, I beg of you:)

Welcome back to "da club"

Am I? We'll just see about that! :)

Anyways, thanks for the welcoming.

Hope to have some good times here......

Same as UO but FOOLs play it! :)

>Some multiplayer fallout?

Actually, it's FallOut On-Line.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

Back