Insomnia A Retrofuturistic RPG Video Game Kickstarter

Hi Marty! Damn, I thought you were one of the NMA's old guard, since you commented on all those YouTube videos.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward for this game. It's weird, though, that they supposedly successfully funded the game 2 (or 3?) years ago, and now they attempted another crowdfunding. But since they want to polish and flesh out the rest of the content, I'm really looking forward for this second crowdfunding to succeed. I can't financially support them this way, yet, but I'm looking forward.

Looks nice and i particularly like the setting, it kind reminds me of the movie "Dark City". Now on to the most important question: what is "salty dust of seawater"?

I tried the demo and was dissapointing, from the technical point of view. Didnt ran on Linux, and couldnt get to the second scene oin Windows, it says that I didnt had enough video RAM (I have an old r7 250 with only 1Gb). I played The Witcher 3 on my PC, perhaps 20-25 FPS, but thats enough for me, and you say you need more than 1gb to handle something with half the graphic quality? I hope they fix that for the release version.

Back