Is no mutants allowed what used to be the unwashed villagers?

judermits

First time out of the vault
Recently I have been investigating a old fallout forum group who originated from the official interplay fallout forums in the 90's. On their website it looks quite old and no one like doombot posts anymore, just people.
They are not entirely related to fallout anymore but there are still some fans. I imagine the only people who use are good friends and the website may be dead. I have a link to it here http://unwashed.eu.
They are said to be the oldest fallout group which is why they are in fallout 2 special encounter where they fight a spammer named the grim reaper. In the about of this website it says they are the oldest. there is a Reddit but only of the encounter. did they convert to this website or not. I would like to know and I will be making a video on them very soon. Thankyou for your time.

No you don't even need to click it it was just for reference. I was just asking if anyone knew.

Thanks for that just 2 quick questions. Who was first and do the UV still exist?
Thankyou for responding

I think both appeared around the same time. NMA started in 1997 after Fallout 1 was released and I am sure Unwashed Village appeared around that time too (since they were included that special encounter in FO2 that you mention, which was released in 1998).
But I think that as an independent community/site NMA is older, since the Unwashed Village was at first just a group of people that got well enough with each other on the Interplay Forums and only later made their own sites/community.

Unwashed was still up last I checked. If by up you mean barely alive.

Back