Is there an Alien Blaster in Fallout of Nevada?

TheOriginOfMind

First time out of the vault
Recently I have started to try and get the Alien Blaster in every possible Fallout game, making Luck a more important attribute on the first two due to Special Encounters being necessary, I know how to get it on every game, even Resurrection, but I have no idea on how or where to find one on Fallout of Nevada... can anyone tell me how I can find one, or if the game even has it at all?

Thank you

In the Hotel in Las Vegas ( the one run by Hal Wallace). In one of the rooms on second floor there is a table with some stuff lying on it. Use steal skill on it to get it. then you need to repair the blaster. In Fo: Nevada Alien blaster uses Alien Power Cells instead of the usual Small Energy cells.

In the Hotel in Las Vegas ( the one run by Hal Wallace). In one of the rooms on second floor there is a table with some stuff lying on it. Use steal skill on it to get it. then you need to repair the blaster. In Fo: Nevada Alien blaster uses Alien Power Cells instead of the usual Small Energy cells.
I see, are Alien Power Cells rare ammo like in 3 or NV? Is there a reliable way to obtain them?

Alien cells are obtainable only in few places and perhaps through some random encounters in certain locations the "neon" gang should have some. I don't remember if they are sold in some shops, although they may be.

I see, are Alien Power Cells rare ammo like in 3 or NV? Is there a reliable way to obtain them?

The only ammo I found was with the Blaster and in Area 51 (random encounter with Neon Gangster around LV also might have some).
Some traders have extra stock in their shops with high enough Barter, so you might check there.

Alien cells are obtainable only in few places and perhaps through some random encounters in certain locations the "neon" gang should have some. I don't remember if they are sold in some shops, although they may be.
I will try to check on the shops to see if there is anything of interest, thank you!

The only ammo I found was with the Blaster and in Area 51 (random encounter with Neon Gangster around LV also might have some).
Some traders have extra stock in their shops with high enough Barter, so you might check there.
So, more Special Encounters? Guess I will go with High Luck this time around too, thank you a lot for the info!

Back