It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Briosafreak

Lived Through the Heat Death
If you have watched this thread you`ll see what is an old tradition of NMA, showing our ugly faces (except Miro, Odin and Kahrn wich i believe are incredibly handsome of couse :D )

So it`s time to restart that tradition, knowing that Rosh will not show his face (therefore i can`t say if he is pretty or not, i just know his hair more or less :D :D ) and so i`ll show you our beloved and inspiring great leader Miroslav :lol: :lol:
4_U.JPG

and that handsome minion from hell Kahrn:
thomas.jpg

I`ll show mine if you show yours :D

And remember to say something about youselves, no real names or that, but features you think give a good description of yourselves

I will, i`m just waiting for more ugly faces to show up, remember the "i`ll show you mine if you show me yours" thing :D

Oh fine.
I think most people in #fallout already seen it, though...

dscn0429-cut.jpg

Anyway, I have more hair now...

here's a picture of me as a child:
187507056.jpg

here's a quick sketch of me, made by a Secret Service agent. it was the last sketch he ever made.
ratalone.gif

here's a picture of me and my minions during a vile sex orgy:
samanddougall3.jpg

and finally, here's a very evil picture of me and two of my associates (one of them is Ozrat) plotting and scheming to take over the world:
ratty-1.jpg

Briosafreak said:
showing our ugly faces (except Miro, Odin and Kahrn wich i believe are incredibly handsome of couse :D )
8) Hehe...I belive some of the Fallout freaks have seen me, Killz, Miro, Kreegle and Saint..
Just picture a guy worthy of Christina Aguilera 8)

Odin said:
Briosafreak said:
showing our ugly faces (except Miro, Odin and Kahrn wich i believe are incredibly handsome of couse :D )
8) Hehe...I belive some of the Fallout freaks have seen me, Killz, Miro, Kreegle and Saint..
Just picture a guy worthy of Christina Aguilera 8)
here's a guy worthy of Christina Aguilera. in fact, i hear they fell in love while shooting her latest video... :twisted:
22060227.jpg

he he, sometimes toilet was my best friend and I can hardly remember these friendships :D what a weird thought

right, in the spirit of sharing...erm...well....<blockquote>
meg_test.jpg
</blockquote>you can almost see one of my tattoes..

And we can almost tell you are a human male!

Of course I might be missing the whole point but oh well...

What is that on your head, it looks like someone beat you with a tire iron...

«ºTone Caponeº» said:
What is that on your head, it looks like someone beat you with a tire iron...
Just drink alot and the picture will be clear, think of it as a picture taken while drunk. :lol:

Back