Just played the vault tec DLC .....

lolpop109

Water Chip? Been There, Done That
Modder
Yeah just felt like actually the worst dlc yet. I mean the interior of th eplace was pretty large and they had some good custom assests but dam this is some lore breaking werid crap

It just looks like something a modder came up with in his/her spare time, not something a major developer would release as paid DLC.

It just looks like something a modder came up with in his/her spare time, not something a major developer would release as paid DLC.
Modder came up with something better. Like, not one but more places to build the vault. And didn't bother us with unnecessary questline.

Vault Tech Workshop is such a bad DLC that it's impossible to talk about.
Overall, the Nuka World DLC makes the Season Pass seem just about worth the asking price when it was cheaper.

Playing through New Vegas DLC after Fallout 4's is like watching Thirst (that Korean film by Chan-Wook Park) after watching the Twilight saga.

I have a strong feeling that @Millim is someone from bethesda actually. Look at his avatar, look at that face. That's the face of someone taking Fallout and making something off and terrible. Like BGS.

I have a strong feeling that @Millim is someone from bethesda actually. Look at his avatar, look at that face. That's the face of someone taking Fallout and making something off and terrible. Like BGS.

I'm secretly Todd Howard and I'm planning a hit list of who to kill for talking shit about my game.
How dare you complain about all the hard work we put in you little shit.
Do you understand we put like five hours into this DLC?
That's like five hours more than what we spent making Workshop DLC.

You''re just nostalgic for the old games and should learn to come into the present.

I'm secretly Todd Howard and I'm planning a hit list of who to kill for talking shit about my game.
Aren't you Pete Hines? Also a squad of polite people is ready to head out to bethesda softworks.

Yeah i mean if it was a mod I would't complain at all but this is worth real money, Compeared to FNV or FO3 DLC this is ablouste trash. Broken steel is better than this and much cheaper. This is honestly the wrost fallout DLC i ave ever played. There was a opion to not side with vault tec (Who would not click this). And bascilly you're still forced to do it.

My honest veiw is this;

It was some new decent textures and new object but arn't really used that well.
One decnet seized interior but thats it
The rest is the quest line is absloute shit like really shitty like its breaking lore don't care about bullshit shit
I hate how you can just open a vault with a pip boy

So yeah another wasteland workshop what I thought had a decent quest line to complete but will literally take two hours to complete the quest line if you don't care about settlement building

Has anyone else cleared out the entire space for the Vault ? I have and made a little perfunctory vault. But say when my Vault comes under attack I have to wander all over those blasted cave to encounter 10 -15 of whatever enemy type just spawned somewhere nowhere near my actual vault. Its quite time consuming and annoying.

Cleared but it is useless since you run out of build limit faster than you'll ever need additional space.

You do realise his avatar is Steve Harvey, the presenter of Family Feud right?

Yeah it seems a too confusing area for the vault, I started building the vault but I just thought it be easy to leave a large open area. You could put like a area or trading centre or something. Tbh that take to much effort though and I want to play the division

FO4 came out in what, November? I gave up in December...I tried again earlier this summer after automatron came out, I actually spent money on that one DLC like an idiot..as if it would change anything that was actually wrong with the game.

Started a new character..got to the kellogg quest..then started messing with the robots..never completed the game nor played again after that..maybe another 20 or 40 hours...the DLC that has come since looks...terrible.

Nuka World honestly look the most offensive, even more than them unlocking assets for 5 dollars as the previous ones did. NW looks like it is just bethesda finally looking at a certain segment of FO fans and literally saying, "fuck you", this game is about collecting junk shooting doodzzzz and building useless fake towns.

A bright spot to FO4 is I started FNV again and fell in love all over again. I didnt have it for PC first time around so now that I do, I have a couple of nice mods installed like project nevada and havent looked back, for me at least, experiencing FNV like this for the first time is...outstanding.

FNV are really impressive there tons to chose from,

P.s download my mod in my signature !

FNV are really impressive there tons to chose from,

P.s download my mod in my signature !
I will check it out, I am currently only using enhancement type mods, textures, lighting, and quality of life, and rebalance stuff with project nevada, but when I start messing with stuff like Rust, I will be sure to give Atlanta a go and let you know what I think, I understant its pre alpha so I will not be a jerk about it

Yeah pre alpha for now am working on getting a decent seize gameworld and quest ect before I do things like finish texturing ect So therefore it does't look all the finished. However the is quite alot of functionality to it. There are some quests that are finished and some vendors.

Yeah all the texture mods and lighting ect should work on the mod. If you could actually maybe do some screens shots are report back if all you're enactments mods are working okay that would be good. Also I would be instrested to know if you use any overhaul on the way NCP's look, i have not a great computer so can get that many great screen shoots but i'd be intrested to kknow what certain NCP's look like with certain mods

Back